Chapter 21: These Females

A week later, I was sitting on the bench and saw someone's shadow hovering over me.

I glanced up and saw Ali's face in a sneer, I rolled my eyes, what the hell does she want??

"What are you looking at??" she sneered.

"Says the female thats standing over me, watching my every move, when you're really supposed to be in a clinic," I replied.

"Listen, you tattooed ridden bitc-"

I cut her off, "No, you listen thot, you need to walk your behind out of my face before I don't whoop your ass again."

 Ali cleared her throat, "Whatever," She walked away as she glanced at me one more time.

She's the one that needs to watch out.

I kept on walking and saw the group of freshmen girls that were talking about me the other day.

I heard them say, "Yeah, Nick is going out with her friend, I mean, that weird behind couple, it's not gon' last boo boo."

"For real, she looks better than her friend, they need to stop. They probably trying to make her jealous," one of them shrugged.

"People do that sometimes," another girl added.

I didn't stick around to hear the rest of what they were saying because I felt as though it was dumb, I don't like Nick and he doesn't like me.

Females always have to find a reason to talk these days.

When I got to class, I sat down in the back and Mel walked in. I forgot she was in this class. Since she's been suspended for a week, she was irrelevant.

 She glared and sat in front of me. I rolled my eyes and she saw that.

 "What, do you have a problem??" she asked.

"Obviously I do and you know that yet you still sit in front of me, does that make any sense??" I replied with an attitude.

"It does because I sit here," she said.

"You didn't sit here before you got suspended, so is that how you want to start off?? Getting whooped the couple of days you've back?" I said.

The class was starting to fill up the room. "You can't-"

I cut her off, "Don't even say I can't whoop you because I beat your ass last year."

Just when she was about to say something, Ms. Gen said, "Ladies, that's enough, now take out something to read." We did as we were told and sat quietly and so did the class.

 After a while, it was completely silent and I asked to go to the bathroom. Ms. Gen nodded and let me go with a pass.

While was I walking down the hallway, I realized I haven't started that much drama, so I went to the back way and found Bria making out with Mel's ex boyfriend, Damon.

"It was awesome when you said, 'no wonder why you pay me every two weeks,' that was great, I never liked her," she said.

"She never paid me, but whoever came up with that lie is a genious," he praised. I mentally pat myself on the back and kept on listening.

"How did you go out with her for that long??" she asked.

"I don't know, but you got me through it," he pecked her on the lips.

I got bored and went to the bathroom.
I checked my reflection and I saw Mel walk in. She glared at me and walked in the stall. A couple of minutes later, she came out and washed her hands.

She faced me and said, "Do you want to fight??"

"I don't care anymore," I replied and continued, "I fight you, beat your ass, and you still walk around like ain't nothing happened, so that's a waste of my energy and time."

 "Ok....," she trailed off.

"I'm leaving, but I think you should go out behind the stairway," I said as I breezed passed by her.

"Why?"

"You'll see, just go look."

She went and I was on my way to class when I heard her yell, "Are you serious?? With her??"

As I sat down, I heard someone call my name, "Autumn."

I turned around and saw Jillian smile at me. She sat next to me and said, "So, Alana's boyfriend."

"What about him?" I asked.

"I heard he has feelings for you," she said.

"I don't have any for him."

The bell rang and I left. I saw this girl by her locker and I whispered in her ear, "Bria and Damon are seeing each other and he's been cheating on Mel the whole time they were together, someone told me."

She told everyone in the hallway and everyone was talking about it.

"So you stole him from me??" Mel screeched as she was in Bria's face.

Bria yelled, "Oh well, he liked me more than you!"

"Bitch, you lyin'!" Mel replied.

Bria slapped her and Mel grabbed her shirt, causing them to go backwards and hit the lockers with a loud, 'BANG!'

Mel punched her in the face and they slipped on the shiny floor as they wrestled each other. Bria had a tight lock on her hair as she kept on kicking her.

A lot of people were recording and cheering them on. I watched in silence, enjoying them claw each other's face off.

Mel was losing, what else is new?? They were pulled off each other and were hauled to the office.

The bell rang and everyone went to sixth hour.

Everyone was talking about the fight. "Bria whooped her tho, Mel can't fight," one girl said.

"For real, she stay thinking she can," another girl said.

"Damon was wrong for that tho, but Mel deserved it."

"Everyone who fought her won; Gloria, Jillian, Autumn, and whoever else," one guy said.

All the females I fought, I won.

I'll cause drama and fight you too. Who does that?? Me, of course.