Chapter 7

Moez's POV-

"I know you hate me and everything but- I want you back"

I burst out laughing "you act like it was you who rejected me" I snarled "I rejected you"

He whimpered and sadness filled his eyes but went away soon. "Your friends and you can stay in this room."

I rolled my eyes.

"Welcome home" he nodded then left.

Soon all of my beautiful friends walked into the room. Casey is a very hot boy. He has dark brown curls that he quiffs back. He has light hazel eyes. Kinda like mine but his are darker. He has perfect teeth and a cute smile. He has one deep dimple on his left cheek. He is very tan and very muscular. He stands at about 6'2" and he's 19.

Chloe is a gorgeous blonde. Her hair is wavy. Not curly but not straight. She has green eyes. She has a cute button nose just like Casey and she is the perfect size. She's not skinny or fat. She's a bit pale but still beautiful. She has pink lips and a cute smile. Her two canine teeth are very sharp. Probably the sharpest I've ever seen. She stands at 5'4" and she's pretty muscular. She's also 19.

Carter and I have a thing. He's very protective over me for some reason. Carter is a very fine boy. If you know what I mean. He's super strong. E was an alpha until his whole pack turned against him. He was a very good alpha. He said people spread rumors about him and everyone turned against him. I feel bad for him but he is too stubborn to accept the things I do for him. We usually laugh things off. Carter is one of my very best friends. He has gorgeous indigo colored eyes that if you stare too long you might see the universe. He has perfect lips. Very soft. Don't ask me how I know that. It's a whole other story. He is tan and very muscular. He has perfect teeth. A gorgeous smile. He stands at 6'3" and he's 20. He's the oldest out of all of us. He has the 'swish' hair which is a light brown. Uhmmm...I think that's everything about him.

Grai is a ginger. She's Chloe's size. She has freckles spread across her cheeks. She's between pale and tan. She has brown eyes with sparks of yellow in them. She has a cute little nose. Perfect smile. No boobs or butt. I'm the ink one of the girls who has boobs or a butt. Grai is very smart. HER NAME IS PRONOUNCED GRAY! No one of us has our mate. Grai has the longest hair and she is 19.

I'm the baby of the group. I'm now 18.

Yay me. Not my sarcasm.

I hugged every single one of them.

Carter wrapped his arm around my waist. So possessive. I rolled my eyes as they looked around the room their jaws dropped.

The room really was enormous! It was the size of 2 football fields, side by side. There was only 3 beds so...carter would probably sleep with me. Knowing him. Chloe and Grai would probably sleep in the same bed. They were all king size beds so...that works. They put all of their stuff down.

We walked down the corridor and to the living room. Everyone's eyes were on us. Carter wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I heard a low growl come from behind us.

I turned around thinking it was Luke. But when I saw who it was I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear.

"I've missed you princess" he smiled and hugged me.

"I've missed you too chase"

___________________________

So uhmmm. Go read my other book if you like one direction

It's called 'She's Bad'

Thanks boos!

❤️lex