Chapter 9

Recap-

Luke. He ripped my shirt off exposing my bra and abs. I pushed him off of me. "LUKE!!!" I yelled.

He whimpered and fell to the floor grabbing at his ears.

Oops.

I chuckled. "I rejected you. Remember?"

He whimpered again squeezing his eyes shut.

He got up and stood in front of me. "Is there anyway I can get you back?"

I smirked "figure that out yourself"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moez's POV-

I woke up with someone's arms around me.

I knew who it was tho. I smiled as I turned around, facing carter.

He groaned and I laughed. I pulled his arms off me and climbed out of bed. I was still in heat and it hurt.

Like a bitch.

I turned the shower on and slowly climbed in.

I smiled as my heat died down a bit, considering I was taking a cold shower. After I finished I woke carter up and he went to take a shower.

I walked downstairs and immediately smelled food. I grinned and walked into the kitchen. A blonde girl was standing at the stove while a boy was at the oven. I cleared my throat. They turned toward me and bowed their heads.

I laughed "you don't have to bow to me."

The girl nodded and the boy smirked. He sniffed the air. His eyes turned dark blue. Almost black. Next thing I knew he had pushed me against the wall, kissing and licking my body all over. I groaned and tried to push him off. He didn't budge. I was going to be nice and push him slightly but now I guess I have to- whoa. I felt his hard between my thighs. Before I had met my pain in the ass mate I had sex. But not since he came into my life.

He started sucking on my neck when he was pulled off of me. I looked up and saw carter holding him by the collar of his shirt "what's your name?" Carter's voice sent shivers through my body.

"Damon" the boy smirked. Carter still had him in the air when he spoke again.

"Listen, Damon, I am the only one who can touch Moez. Do you understand?"

The boy laughed "why you? You're not her mate" he glared at Carter.

"What rank are you douchebag?" I broke in the conversation.

"Beta" he answered his eyes raking over my body.

Damn he's thirsty. I'm in sweats and a t-shirt.

I laughed. "Let him go carter. I can deal with him"

Carter glanced at me then dropped Damon like a sack of potatoes.

He quickly recovered and smirked at me. I walked up to him. He wrapped his arms around me grabbing my ass.

Oh hell no. I shoved him off of me as hard as I could. He went flying and smashed through a wall. Carted smirked, wrapped his are around my waist and we walked outside. I looked up at carter. His eyes were normal. Not filled with lust like that creeps.

I smiled and stopped us from walking. I turned and looked at him. "Thank you"

He smiled "any time princess"

He hugged me and i hugged back. We pulled away an he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back.

We broke apart when a ferocious growl erupted from someone. I turned around to find that it was Mr. I Want You Back.

"Oh hi Luke. Good morning" I said smirking.

He smirked. "Hello dear"

----------------------------------------------

Yo sorry I haven't updated in a while. Been busy.

Love y'all!

❤️Lex