Chapter 10

Recap-

Oh hell no. I shoved him off of me as hard as I could. He went flying and smashed through a wall. Carted smirked, wrapped his are around my waist and we walked outside. I looked up at carter. His eyes were normal. Not filled with lust like that creeps.

I smiled and stopped us from walking. I turned and looked at him. "Thank you"

He smiled "any time princess"

He hugged me and i hugged back. We pulled away an he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back.

We broke apart when a ferocious growl erupted from someone. I turned around to find that it was Mr. I Want You Back.

"Oh hi Luke. Good morning" I said smirking.

He smirked. "Hello dear"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moez's POV---

I grinned "finally you're doing something right"

Luke smirked. "Glad you're excited."

I laughed "who wouldn't be excited to get drunk?"

I saw him stiffen. He laughed to cover it up though.

"I'll have Lilly and Kate work on the party. Be ready by 8. Okay?" He stated and I nodded.

I smirked. Luke was throwing a party! And I was SO getting wasted.

I needed a break. Plus I'm in heat so I'll probably get laid.

My rules for parties when I will probably get laid-

• At least know his name.

• know his eye color.

• know what rank he is.

• make sure he has condoms.

So if I follow these rules I think I'll be okay.

Right now it is 6 pm. Dang. Time flies by when you wake up at 12.

I quickly ran upstairs. I pulled my shirt ad shorts off ready to jump in the shower when a deep growl sent shudders through my body. I turned around and was met with a familiar pair of eyes.

"Mind if I join?" His husky voice made goosebumps appear on my arms and legs. He smirked.

"Chase. Uhmm...-" I was silenced when his familiar soft lips crashed onto mine.

He grabbed the clasps of my bra and pulled it off, not breaking our lips apart. His hands explored my body an I gasped, biting his bottom lip. He smirked against my lips. My breath caught when he brought his hands down my sides to my hips. His hands cupped my ass and he smirked approving my thong. I blushed. There was a bang on the door that broke us apart.

"Moez I can smell your arousal. Calm down before I break the door down and f-"

"Got it carter!" I shouted cutting him off. "I'm just going to shower."

"Can I join?" I could just see his puppy face.

"Maybe later" I laughed and I heard him huff then walk away. I turned back to chase and giggled, blushing.

"Let's shower?" He asked and pulled my underwear off. I nodded and stepped in the steaming shower.

He came in seconds later. I smiled at him. Before I could process what was happening my body was slammed against the wall. His body molded to mine. My hands were above my head and chase was sucking and kissing all over my body. I moaned. He smirked.