Chapter 11

Recap:

Flashback-

I shook as he gripped the knife in his hand.

"Please don't do this!" I pleaded.

He laughed coldly. "Say it then."

I shook violently. "Never to you" I spat on the ground in front of him. He growled and walked toward me.

He ripped my shirt and bra off. He put the knife to my the side of my left breast and pushed slicing through my skin. I cried out in pain but he kept going. When I felt the pain stop I looked to my left and saw his name carved in my breast. I cried and cried. Until I realized I was much stronger then him. I ripped through the ropes holding me back. I winced at the pain in my breast.

He stood up and walked toward me. He smirked and grabbed my hips. I grabbed his head ad snapped his neck. Just like that.

I then fell to the floor and sobbed. The next day his name was still there just in a pink color. I was definitely going to have a scar.

I yelled his name. Furiated.

"I will always hate you danny" I snarled, tear running down my cheeks.

The first boy I had ever trusted and it ended with his death. My first boyfriend and I killed him.

End of flashback-

I felt tears stain my cheeks as I ran upstairs to the bathroom. I pulled my dress and the bra down.

There it sat. A white color now. Carved very neatly in the side of my breast.

Danny.

___________________________

Moez's POV-

I slid down the wall holding my head in my hands.

I wanted to bawl but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Danny. The name sounded so familiar. I guess I dated him and he crushed me.

I wish I didn't remember him.

For some reason I've never seen that scar. Luke is going to be pissed. Wait no he won't. He won't ever find it.

But what about carter?

What about Chase?

What about Danny?

I shivered and brought myself off of the floor. I pulled my dress and bra back up and went down stairs. Again.

I heard wolf whistles as I walked by. I rolled my eyes.

I sat at the bar that must have been newly installed and ordered myself a fancy drink.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a hot boy sit down at the counter.

The busty blonde bartender walked over to him. He smiled.

"I'll have a sex on the beach please" his husky voice had me interested in their conversation.

"Anything for you Danny" she winked.

I gasped catching both of their attention.

His eyes widened but he ducked his head down and rushed away.

Anger glared up in me. I got up to follow him. I was hot on his trail when he disappeared. My mouth hung open as I felt tears sting my eyes. Why is it that every time I'm so close to doing something right it vanishes and never returns. I shrugged and ran a hand through my ponytail.

I felt warm hands wrap around me from behind and I knew exactly who it was when I felt the sparks rush through my body.

"What's wrong? You seem tense." He rested his head on my shoulder. I sighed.