Chapter 3

Moez's POV*******

This made me beyond mad!

How could this happen!? I was furious and my wolf took over. I took the ceiling piece and swung it over my head. It was pretty heavy..actually it was really heavy but I had no problem with it. I swung at Luke but he ducked.

His eyes widened.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!?" He yelled.

I smirked "you tell me" I swung again the smirk I once wore falling off my face and it was replaced by anger.

Luke was on the ground. His hands trying to protect himself.

I stalked toward him. "You are so pathetic. You want me to NOT harm you in every way you harmed me!?" I yelled dragging the ceiling behind me.

By now gunner had left. He ordered me to do something and I said no.

Doesn't harm me any.

Luke whimpered "I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me. "

I laughed "isn't that what I said? 3 years ago when my hell life started!?"

He looked up at me. His eyes gentle. "Moez, this is not you"

I laughed "you're right. It's what you made me" I snarled.

I pulled on the ropes. They broke and I left the curling behind.

"I, Moezly Jean Johnson, reject you , Luke Leon McCain, as a mate" and with that I left the basement.

It hurt to do that but I had to.

I walked up to the kitchen when I started getting hot.

In my- you know- downstairs area.

I was on fire.

Chase came running to me.

"Moez, you're in heat lets get you to bed." He said grabbing my arm and pulling me to my room.

Chase laid me in my bed and I was on fire.

I moaned softly.

Chase kissed my head and turned my lights out shutting my door behind him.

--------

I woke up with someone's arms wrapped around me.

I turned around and faced Luke.

The burning passion was gone.

I was a normal temperature again.

I flicked lukes forehead. "What are you doing? In my bed? In my room?" I asked getting agitated.

His eyes shot open. "Uhmmm...you were in heat and in pain. I uhhhh- I'm sorry" he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

I've never seen him this way before.

Hmmmm...

"Oh is that true?"

I smirked and he blushed.

Hah. I like to tease him.

I got up and went downstairs.

Today should be okay. As long as jake and chase don't find out about the whole 'mate' thing.

Oh shit.

WHO ALL GOT THE IOS 7? MEEEE!! ITS AMAZING!! LIKE INCREDIBLE! YUPP! GOODBYE!

-lex