Chapter 8

Chase's POV-

I'm so glad she's home. I miss her so much.

She's changed so much and I can't help but think about what her body looks like naked.

Shes absolutely gorgeous.

Her friend was giving me a glare. I pulled away from her. when she walked back to her group he wrapped his arm around her waist protectively.

She was smiling. "Hey you wanna come with us? We were gonna go play football"

I nodded smiling.

Moez's POV-

As we ran outside I felt everyone's eyes on me again. I heard whispering. I guess the word spreads fast.

I was in my short shorts an crop top still. I was holding the ball. As I went down to set the ball I felt a spark run through my whole body.

Shit, not this again.

Every 2 months I go into heat. It burns through my whole body and it lasts about 3-5 days.

I collapsed to the ground. Chase, Casey, and carter came rushing over to me. They smelled it first.

Soon everyone's attention was on me.

Luke came over to me pushing everyone else out of the way. By now there were about 30 men around me. Carter growled loudly at Luke.

"Shut the hell up!!!" Luke yelled at carter "SHES MY MATE NOT YOURS!" He yelled again getting angrier.

Carter smirked "then why isn't she with you?" Carter's deep voice resounded through my ears. My wolf took over and I jumped on top of Luke and Carter.

They both got a huge boner. My eyes widened at what I just did as I took back over shoving my wolf away.

I know that both Carter and Luke are dangerous when they get turned on.

I ran as fast as I could. I searched the halls looking for some bimbo that those boys could bang real quick. Not me.

Sadly Luke caught me and pulled me to the floor. He started kissing all over my body. My wolf loved it. She was screaming inside. That's the happiest she's been since I rejected Luke.

Luke. He ripped my shirt off exposing my bra and abs. I pushed him off of me. "LUKE!!!" I yelled.

He whimpered and fell to the floor grabbing at his ears.

Oops.

I chuckled. "I rejected you. Remember?"

He whimpered again squeezing his eyes shut.

He got up and stood in front of me. "Is there anyway I can get you back?"

I smirked "figure that out yourself"