chapter 9

Jill pulled in to the student parking and parked in her parking spot. She cut the engine. I knew that was time for me to get out. "Thanks again," I mutter as I scrambled out of the car. Some stragglers from McDonald's were just showing up so I knew the bell had not rung yet. I shuffled my feet up to the doors of the school. I felt something build up in my chest the closer I got to the school.

       I brushed off the feeling like it was nothing and entered the building. I was surrounded by people. Some tall, some short but all of them went to the same place to learn. Most of them hate you but don't tell you. No matter what they say none of them understand.

      I started panicking. It was getting harder for me to breath. I fell and I got a few strange looks from people. The room was spinning and I felt sick. Then it stopped I stood up. I walked off to the band room like nothing happened.

     What was going on? First fainting and now whatever that was. My headache was now just a dull pulse. At least there was an up to this. I entered the band room to see John. I was instantly pissed. John wore his Bring Me the Horizon shirt and blue skinny jeans and he had his short blonde hair spiked.

     He stared at me with his icy blue eyes, "Who told you that you could come in here?"

      "Me, Myself and I," I replied coldly and I entered the instrument room. I heard footsteps behind me. I grabbed my clarinet and passed John nonchalantly.

   He pushed me and said under his breath, "Whore."

   "Shut up!" I replied because this had been happening the last few weeks.

   "I don't know what you're talking about," John spat back and walked away.

   I screamed in frustration. I felt a salty drop of warm water land on my cheek after rolling off my eyelash. I didn't have my phone. I had monster dried onto my back. Now I have to deal with John being a jackass.

    I whipped away the tear and went to set my instrument on my chair. Gigi walked in with GB by her side. They were flirting like always. Gigi was in tenth grade and we had been friends since I was born literally our dads' are best friends. Gigi has dark brown hair that at the moment she was twirling with her left index finger. I looked over at her blue contacted eyes that were originally brown.

     GB was a senior and a short one at that he was only an inch or so taller than me. He has chocolate brown short curly hair and brown eyes to match. I sighed and walked across the room to grab my music folder. Once I retrieved it all the music fell out of course. I bent down and a hand had it already in its grasp...