Chapter 29- Victoria Secrets

WOW 34k people have read this book and it's #2 on TNS??? That's crazy. I forgot about this website until recently and unfortunately I probably wont carry on with this book as I don't have time and I'm a different person to when I started writing. I'm publishing the saved drafts I had and then that will probably be it. Honestly thank you for all the lovely comments on this book, that's mind blowing.
Briar's POV
Today Myles reluctantly agreed to go shopping with me, he knew that I could potentially trail around a mall for days but we both needed things for upcoming competitions. I agreed to only get the essentials for this season but deep down I knew I'd end up wandering into other shops too.

My clock read 11:00, which meant Myles should be outside- I drift out of the house and wait by a lamppost outside. As soon as I reached the lamppost, Mylo's car pulls up. Perfect timing.
"Hey babe." I sit in the passenger seat and gently kiss his lips.
"Now. We're not going into an endless amount of shops. What do you need?" He speaks as if I was a toddler.

"Hair and make up things, new jazz shoes for our Janet Jackson routine, tights and leggings, a black crop top for 'Mrs Carter'-" I list. Myles thinks I've finished speaking and starts talking, only for me to interrupt him.
"-and I need to get a mani pedi.."
He groans :"ugh Briarrrrrr."
I giggle, Myles knew that I took forever in nail bars and salons.
"My nails need to look good though!" I whine.
"Ohhhhkayyy."
~~~~~~~~~~
After a couple of hours of wandering round shops, we seem to have bought everything on our list- I now just needed to go to the nail bar.
"Do I have to come in? It's not very masculine." I lead Myles to the salon, having to drag him by the hand.
Just as I enter the shop, my boyfriend stops at the door.
"Heyy. How about I get us a take away? I know how much you love in-and-out." I agree and watch as he wanders off.

"Hey! Could I get a French manicure and pedicure?" The lady at the counter tells me the price and I exchange the money before I get set down with an even younger looking technician.
Putting my hands towards the woman, she takes a look at me; a sudden realisation washes over her face.
"Hey I'm Ashley and- Oh my gosh! I know you girl! Briar right? I loveeee the way you dance!" She squeals.
"Awe thank you! Nice to meet you Ashley." I feel incredible humbled by her compliment, it's always great when someone recognises you and is inspired by your hard work.

"And was that Myles Erlick?" Ashley starts working on my nails, attempting to calm her fangirly nerves.
"Uhh yeah. Actually we were just out to get accessories for competitions! They start next week which is why I came to get my nails done."
We carry on gossiping, avoiding conversations involving relationships until she finishes my nails.

"Thanks so much! You've done an amazing job!" I hug her and she requests that I follow her on Instagram, which of course; I do.
I walk out of the shop; incredibly pleased with my nails- I pull out my phone and text Myles.
'All done. Tell me when yo-' before I can finish my text I feel a hand on my waist. Immediately I turn round.
"I'm sorry but I have a boyfrie- oh Myles! You gave me a heart attack!" My boyfriend starts laughing:
"At least you were loyal."
~~~~
After eating, we both head towards the car park- however, in the corner of my eye I spot something.
"VICTORIA SECRETS! Pleaseeeeee can we go in?" I stop Myles and grab his hands, giving him puppy dog eyes.
Eventually he gives in and we enter the underwear shop.

Myles' POV
I think my hormones were speaking for me when I agreed to go into Victoria secret with Briar. Before we were dating, she'd beg me to go in with her; but of course I was too embarrassed to. Now that we were dating, a part of me probably just wanted to see her in the underwear.

"Oh my god this is so cute!" Briar rushes towards a bra section and takes a few off the shelf.
"$45 are you kidding me?" She puts them back, but then my testosterone speaks again and offers to buy them for her.
"Are you serious?" She looks at my deadly serious expression before continuing. "Mylo! You're the best!"
We trail around the shop as my girlfriend picks up bras, pants, thongs and the like.
"You're the best boyfriend everrrrr!" She hugs me after I pay for her underwear and then she offers to pay me back.
"Nah it's chill." I hug her and take in her sweet scent- daisies and roses.