Chapter 24- Confessions

A/N: I seriously love this picture, Myles is like "Oh heck no, get off my girl". 😂 I am starting to write one shots on my new book but it isn't published yet xx
And thank you for 6k!!!
Briar's POV
"Oh, Hey Jessy." I say in the most casual voice as possible, distancing myself from Myles a little bit.
Myles' face drops slightly, letting his arm fall from my waist to his side.
"I... Uh. I'll wait for you in the car, don't keep us boys waiting." He flashes his eyes at me, signalling to try and make the explanation short.

"You and Myles then eh?" Jessy stands smugly, arms crossed and running her tongue against her teeth inside her mouth.
"Me and Myles what? We're best friends." I look down, shifting the position of my dance back on my shoulder.
"Come on Bri. Give over."
"Don't let your eyes deceive you.." I try to make light of the situation, referring to the quote in the J.Jackson routine we had previously been rehearsing.
"My eyes aren't deceiving me though are they? You and Myles are really a couple!" Jess starts to raise her voice in excitement.

I shush her.
"Ugh fine.. but don't tell anyone. It's our secret.." I extend my hand, keeping my pinky finger up.
She interlocks it with hers and brings me into an embrace.
"Okay babes. As long as you tell me EVERYTHING though." She laughs.
I hope she's joking; I like mine and Myles' encounters being private.
~~~~~~
Finally I make it out to Mylo's car, so I clamber in the front and sit silently; staring out the window. The boys put on music and start blaring it loudly screaming the lyrics at the top of their lungs. Myles, however, was muttering them; I could tell he was concerned about me because his eyes were all over me and not the road.

My house was the closest so I was dropped off first, as I started to get out; Myles turned off the engine and got out the car too.
"Need to borrow her phone charger. Mines broken." He says, thinking quickly.
As soon as we felt we were far enough away, he spoke up urgently.
"What happened then?"
"Well there's certainly no fooling Jessica Lipke..." I confirm his suspicions.
"So are we still going to keep this all secret?"

I tell him that we are, I don't want to have to tell everyone.
"Can I at least tell Dev and Is? They're my bros, they won't tell anyone." He asks, putting his hand to the outside of my upper thigh.
"I don't want them to take the piss." I put my hand on his.
"Okay." Is all he says before hugging me and going back to his car.

Myles' POV
Briar doesn't want me telling the boys, but knowing them; they'll manage to get it out of me.

"Where's the charger? Just wanted time alone with Bri didn't you?" Isaac smirks as I get back in the car, they clearly know that I like her.
"No, the charger was..." My mind went  blank for all excuses, maybe it was time for me to come clean.
"Okay. We're dating." I blurt out, slightly regretting it as the words leave my lips.
The car suddenly erupts with cheering. Isaac then hands Devon a $20 note.
"We had a bet on how long it would take you."

Devon then slaps me on the back, Isaac ruffling my hair- I shrug them off.
"Oi! Don't take the piss. You're going to make me crash you dicks." I got easily annoyed.
"Anyway, When? What happened to her 'boyfriend'? Is this a rebound? How far have you gone with her?" Questions collectively spew out of their mouths.
"I was the boyfriend you numbskull !And like, over three months. Bro. That's personal." I reply to the questions.
"Awww little 'Mylo' has a girlfriend!" They coo once more before I pull up to Is' house and practically push them out of my car.