Cold World

Tony was flying the jet.

Jax was co-pilot.

Steve and Bree were sitting behind them.

Natasha, Tatiana and Ana stood around Clint at his table.

Thor walked away from them toward the edge.

Bruce was listening to opera music through his headphones.

Natasha walked toward him.

Bruce took off his headphones.

Natasha sat next to him. "Hey, the lullaby worked better than ever."

"Just wasn't expecting a code green," Bruce told her.

"If you hadn't been there, there would have been double the casualties," Natasha told him. "And a tank would have fallen on top of my daughters if you hadn't been there to catch it. Them, their father, they would've been treasured memories."

"You know, sometimes exactly what I want to hear isn't exactly what I want to hear," Bruce told her.

"How long before you trust me?" Natasha asked.

"It's not you I don't trust," Bruce told her.

"Thor, report on the Hulk," Natasha told him.

Thor stepped closer. "The gates of Hell are filled with the screams of his victims." Natasha gave him a look. Bruce put his hands to his head. "But not the screams of the dead, of course. No, no, wounded screams. Mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and gout."

"You can stop helping now," Ana told him.

Thor nodded awkwardly, looking away.

"Hey, Banner, Dr. Cho is on her way in from Seoul," Tony told him. "Is it okay if she sets up in your lab?"

"Uh, yeah," Bruce answered. "She knows her way around."

"Thanks," Tony told him. He spoke into his phone. "Tell her to prep everything. Barton's gonna need the full treatment."

Jarvis: "Very good, sir."

"Jarvis, take the wheel," Jax told him, standing, walking toward the others.

Jarvis: "Yes, sir." 

Tony turned in his chair toward the others.

Jarvis: "Approach vector is locked."

Jax walked toward Thor.

Thor was looking at Loki's scepter.

"Feels good, yeah?" Jax asked. "I mean, you've been after this thing since S.H.I.E.L.D collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but..."

"No, but this... this brings it to a close," Thor finished.

"As soon as we find out what else this has been used for," Steve told them. "I don't just mean weapons."

"He's right," Bree told them. "Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?"

Tony stood, walking closer. "Jax, Banner and I will give it the once over before it goes back to Asgard." He looked at Thor. "Is that cool with you?" Thor nodded. "Just a few days till the farewell party. You're staying, right?"

"Yes, yes, of course," Thor answered. "A victory should be honored with revels."

"Yeah, who doesn't love revels?" Tatiana asked. 

"Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and Hydra," Steve told them. "So, yes, revels."

They smiled.