Revels

Party Outfits in link

The Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D agents, James Rhodes "Rhodey", and Sam Wilson were at the party.

Steve and Sam were playing pool, smiling.

"Come back, come back, come back," Sam told him.

Rhodey, Jax, Ana, Tony and Thor were talking.

"But, you know, the suit can take the weight, right?" Rhodey asked. "So, I take the tank, fly it right up to the general's palace, drop it at his feet. I'm like, 'Boom. You looking for this?'" Tony and Thor didn't react. "'Boom. Are you looking for...' Why do I even talk to you guys? Everywhere else, that story kills."

"That's the whole story?" Thor asked.

"Yeah," Rhodey answered. "It's a War Machine story."

"Oh, it's very good, then," Thor told him. "It's impressive."

Rhodey nodded sarcastically. "Quality save." He looked at Tony. "So, no Pepper? She's not coming?"

"No," Tony answered. 

"What about Jane?" Ana asked. "Where are the ladies, gentlemen?"

"Oh, Ms. Potts has a company to run," Tony told them. 

"Yes, I'm not even sure what country Jane's in," Thor told them. "Her work on the Convergence has made her the world's foremost astronomer."

"And the company that Pepper runs is the largest tech conglomerate on Earth," Tony told them. "It's pretty exciting."

Jax and Ana knew that Tony and Thor were trying to see who was better, Pepper or Jane, exchanging a smirk.

"There's even talk of Jane getting a, um, Nobel Prize," Thor told them.

"We all know how great Jane and Pepper are," Jax told them. He put an arm around Ana. "But have either of them saved the life of the President? Or fought in a Chitauri war? Or taken down both S.H.I.E.L.D and Hydra?"

"Yeah, they must be busy, because they would hate missing you guys get together," Ana told them. "Testosterone."

Ana took a drink, walking away.

Jax smirked, taking a drink.

         Ⓐ      

Steve and Sam were walking toward Bree.

"Sounds like a hell of a fight," Sam told him. "Sorry I missed it."

"If I had known it was gonna be a firefight, I absolutely would have called," Steve told him.

"No, no," Sam told him. "I'm not actually sorry. I'm just trying to sound tough." They reached Bree. "What about your guys' missing persons case?"

"So far, tracking Bucky and Alec have been like chasing cold leads," Bree answered. "But we'll hit a break soon. We have to."

"Right," Sam told them. "I can't believe this is your world. Your world is crazy. Be it ever so humble. You find a place in Brooklyn yet?"

"I don't think I can afford a place in Brooklyn," Steve told them.

"Well, home is home, you know?" Bree asked.

Steve nodded.

         Ⓐ