Chapter 7

Her phone was ringing and she waited for his face to pop up. No answer. She called him again and finally he answered. "Hey Hester! Its been forever since I've talked to you."

"Hi. I know I've missed you."

"So why did you call? Its not that I'm not happy, but you look sort like you need something."

"Well its a few things. A group of upperclassmen threw pennies at me and humiliated me at lunch. It was awful. And I met this guy."

"What?!! Girl tell me the deats."

"Well his name is Hector."

"What does he look like?"

"He's skinny and his hair is really nice and he always smells really nice."

"Ew. I can't believe you are making friends."

"I'm sorry. I tried, but he's relentless."

"Girl you is on crack. Cut that off now."

"Are you serious? I called you because I thought that you would be the only one who wouldn't say anything."

"I'm sorry Hester. So what do you guys talk about."

"Well he asked me to go to the pool with him."

"He did!"

"Ya. Don't worry I'm going with Muriel."

"Imma go take a shower. Call me after you guys go to the pool. I want to hear about everything."

"Okay. Talk to you later."

"bye."

Hester was alone again with all her thoughts in her mind bashing against her skull wanting to escape. She laid down on her bed. "Asparagus get over hear." The little Chihuahua came in and jumped on her bed. She grabbed him and went on snapchat.