Chapter 8

It was 11:27 when Clarence called back. I was unable to see him and all I heard was him rustling. "Hey Hester. Sorry I'm trying to cover myself its cold."

"Its okay."

"So about this guy. Do you have a picture?".

"No."

"You should really get an off guard of him."

"No that's so embarrassing."

"Please!!!!!"

Hester thought about it for a second and she finally agreed.

"Hester! I got this really cool game about cats."

"Really! What's it called?" She truthfully could have cared less, but Clarence enjoyed small stuff like this so she just played along.

"Its called 'KleptoCats' and you buy cats and they steal stuff for you and you get to feed them and play small little games to get more coins. Its so fun!"

"Oh that's really cool."

"Right! I thought so too."

"So how's the musical at school going."

"I know I'm an extra, but I'm really pleased with my acting. I only have four lines, but I'll slay every one of them to be honest."

"What day do you want me to come?"

"I don't care I'll be perfect everyday."

"I'm sure you will."

"It's so cool how its the beginning of the school year and I'm the co president of the drama club, an extra in the school musical, and I'm in three other clubs. My schedule is so booked."

"Wow your really getting involved huh."

"Ya that was my goal for freshman year."

"So did you make any new friends?"

"Um not really. Just everyone has been wanting to hang around with me, but I'm not even cool so I get really confused."

"Its because your fun and energetic."

"Awww thanks."

"Hector is really cool."

"He is? I want to meet him now."

"No. No."

"Why?"

"Because I don't even talk to him. No well I do talk to him, but like... never mind. just not yet."

"Ill call you tomorrow because I have school and I don't want to be super tired."

"Okay." Clarence left and Hester was left looking at celebrity butts all night.