Chapter 1- Ew school

Jordan's POV (point of view)
~
Summer's over, and it sucks. It's back to hell for yet another year of school, sophomore year. I hope this goes better than freshman year, that one was awful. I had a lot of personal problems, and on top of that all the seniors were insane. I got pranked because my stupid brother was a senior 😒. At least I don't have to worry about him for anymore of high school, thank goodness.
~
I start getting ready for school. I decided I actually wanted to look remotely okay for the first day of school so I put on a pair of blue jean high waisted shorts and a black floral crop top (pic above) (I live in Texas so it's still hot in September). I then curl my hair and put on mascara and some foundation. I run downstairs, grab an apple, say goodbye to my mom, then it's off to school. I live only a block away so I walk to school right now, that's only until I get my license 😏. My friends and I live in the same complex so we all meet up at the corner and go to school together. These girls have been my best friends since we were little (Ashley, Angie, Liv, and Emily). We aren't popular, but who cares that's not what matters. We all love who we are, and love each other so we walk into school confidently. We get a bunch of stares from the people around us because we are all singing Jacob Satorius's song Sweatshirt, and oh did I mention that's Liv's boyfriend? Everyone gets super jealous of her because he's internet famous, and he's a hottie 😍. Jacob and I are just good friends though, he's my bro ✌🏼️. About 5 minutes after walking in Jacob is next to Liv and we're all walking down the hall, Liv and Jacob hand in hand.