Chapter 6- The Neighbors

Blake's POV
~
Why does her smile have to be so god damn beautiful? It's just so natural, she's so happy all the time. Hey, that's a great thing for me, I get to see her smile all the time.
~
My mom finally gets to the school and I hop in the car. "How was the first day," she asks. It was good I say, I made some new friends. "That's great sweetie!".
~
The rest of the car ride to the house was silent. It wasn't that awkward because like I said, it's only a block away. When we pull into the driveway, I see Jordan out on what I'm assuming is her balcony. She's listening to music, so I don't bother yelling over to her. Wow? She's my neighbor? My mom made me go around with her to say hi to all of them and I didn't notice her before.
~
I'll go out on my balcony later, hopefully I'll see her then. I'm really excited she's friends with me. Now I can get to know her, and that makes me really excited.
~
I get up into my house, and it's not too late so I change into some basketball shorts to go shoot hoops in my front yard for a while. After about an hour, I come inside, shower, and eat dinner. I have no homework to do since it was the first day, so I just sit and watch Netflix until I get tired.