Chapter 3- Lunch

Blake's POV
~
When I left for Hour 2 I was so happy, I couldn't wait to get to lunch. I was anxious throughout all my other classes until Hour 6; Lunch. I couldn't wait to see Jordan, she's so pretty.
~
By the time I get there and get my lunch, Jordan is already sitting with her friends. I start walking over, Jordan see's me and smiles. As I sit down everyone is starring at me. I can't help but feel a little nervous, which is weird cuz I usually don't get this way because of the tour. I can't help but feel nervous around Jordan though, it's a good kind of nervous.
~
I'm thankful that when I get there, there isn't just girls, but a few guys I know. Jacob is sitting next to Liv (I know him from MAGCON), Grayson Dolan next to Emily (I've seen him on Vine), and Aaron Carpenter next to Angie (also know him from MAGCON). Jacob, Aaron, and I talk about MAGCON for a little and then we listen to Grayson talk about the 4OU tour he's doing with his brother Ethan. The girls are talking about makeup or something so I'm glad I'm not in that conversation 😂. I know, typical guy, but I don't care if I'm basic. Liv is really into the conversation when Jacob leans over and surprises her with a kiss on the cheek. All the girls start giggling and saying that they are couple goals. I don't really pay attention to them though, what catches my eye is Jordan...
~
She looks so beautiful ❤️. Her smile, her eyes, everything about her at this exact moment. I quickly take out my phone and take a picture of her, luckily she doesn't notice. I post it to my snapchat story with a caption saying, "What a cheesy smile 😉". It's funny cuz she is eating grilled cheese for lunch 😂. She looks over at me and smiles that beautiful smile of hers, and I can't help but smile back. She then asks me how my other classes went and I say they weren't that good. "Why?" she asks. "Because you aren't in them 😞" I say. She blushes ☺️, smiles that beautiful smile, and just goes back to eating and listening to everyone else talk around her.