Chapter 7: Roadtrip pt. 1

Pacifica's POV

We are now traveling for 2 hours and still finding a place to stay. I just feel dizzy and tired from everything just happened a while ago. My eyes are now closing and then I fell asleep.

Dipper's POV

I was about to sleep when something heavy fall on my shoulder. I look at my left and I saw Pacifica sleeping peacefully. She looks beautiful when she sleeps. I shook my head, why my head always think weird things. I look at her again and my attention is on her face. She is really beautiful even without her makeups, her eyes, perfect nose, and her reddish lips. Wait WHAT?! I again shook my head then I feel dizzy so I put my head on hers and suddenly I also fell asleep while smiling.

///Le Time Skip by xThatPotatoFangirlx///

Mabel's POV (New POV)

I just woke up all of a sudden when my stomach hurts.

"*stomach growls* Man, I think I just ate too much gummy worms while escaping" I said to myself. Then I just felt something beside me. I look at my right and I saw a beautiful scene. Hehehehe..... I take my camera and take a picture of them.

*FLASH* I look at the picture and ITS SOOO CCUUUUTTTEEE!

But the flash and its sound effect makes them both twitch. Ooopppsss....

Pacifica's POV

*FLASH* I feel something very bright and heard that is soo famaliar...... its sound like.... a camera flash? I open my eyes and I saw Mabel holding a camera.

"Ummm... Mabel? What's with the camera?" I ask her. But her respond is a smirk.

"What was that sudden flash? Did they already find us?" I look at Dipper who just woke up. I just give him a shrug while Mabel also gives him a smirk.

"What's with the smirk Mabel?" then his eye widen when he saw Mabel's camera.

"MABEL!" then all of a sudden he attack Mabel.

Dipper's POV

"MABEL!" I shout at her. I attack her and tries to snatch the camera she's holding. Because I think she take a picture of us while sleeping.

"MABEL GIVE ME THAT CAMERA!"

"NO DIP-DOT! THIS IS A SCRAPBOOK OPPORTUNITY! I CAN'T LET THIS DESTROYED BY THE HANDS OF YOU!!!" she shout back. I try to snatch the camera but I can't reach it. UGH!

"HA! Remember Dipper, I'M STILL THE ALPHA TWIN! WAHAHA-" I cut her off by pulling her arm and steal the camera.

"BLEH!" I search the picture and when I found it I was about to delete it but Mabel tackled me.(Did I mentioned that the car had much space?)

I accidentally drop the camera and slide to Pacifica. Oh no.... I try to escape but Mabel is too strong so it ends up she get the camera and she look at the picture. Oh boy....

Pacifica's POV

I took the camera and look at the picture......

:)

:|

:(

O_O

......which made my eyes widen.

WHAT?! WHAT THE [bleep] I just saw?! She take a picture of both of us sleeping?!

I glare Mabel who is still wrestling Dipper.

"Ehem" from that they both stop and stand.

"What's the mean-" I was just cut off when Mabel snatch the camera and she quickly put it on her bag.

"AHAHAHAHA!"

-_- Me

-_- Dipper

^O^ Mabel

Dipper and I just both sigh and we both sit. I notice that Dipper put his hand on mine. I look at him and he is blushing and smiling. I smile back on him and hold his hand tight.

We stare each other and I feel tired and I put my head  on him

We stare each other and I feel tired and I put my head  on him. I smile at him and before I close my eyes I saw Mabel staring at us....... smiling. Then we both fell asleep.

 Then we both fell asleep