Chapter 17: Singing Under the Sky

I know that I should updated this story yesterday but sh*t things happened.

But anyways... Let's start this chapter!

Dipper's POV

"Dipper, do you found any restaurants or fast food chains here?"

"Still no..."

"You know what? We can almost wonder this whole town and we still can't find a place to eat!"

"I know that we're both tired and hungry Paz, but I think this town is wider than Gravity Falls"

You read it right, we're here in a town not that far away from the hotel. And we're like walking all over the town for more than 2 hours but we still haven't find a place to eat.

"WHAT?! That's how wider this place is? How come you didn't said that to me earlier???" now she's angry, great.

"Someone JUST said to me that this town is very wide."

"My goodness. I think we should go home now, I'm worried for those two and also they're worried for us too" she said with a worried look.

"Yeah.. I think you're right..."

I cut off when I saw a food court few feet away from us.

"Paz look! There's a food court!"

"Oh thank goodness! Now I can eat and drink something!"

"Hahahaha... okay Ms. S-"

"Don't you dare to call me in that stupid nickname" she said.

Hahahaha she's cute when he's like that.

"Okay... *whispers* Ms. Serious"

" *glares* Seriously?"

"Yeah"

" *sigh* I don't know what should I need to do to you right now Dips"

///Time Skip///

Paz's POV

+At the food court+

"Man the food is very delicious!!" I said after I finish my food.

"I agree with you, but... who will pay for this" he said while pointing the tons of plates in our table.

Yeah, we like ate on a buffet from our too many orders.

"Here's your bill Ma'am" I take the receipt and my jaw drop from what I saw

"N-ninety five dollars?!"

"Wait.. WHAT?!"

"S-sir this price is too high"

"Ma'am, you ordered more than 50 dishes and if you can't pay it, both of you will do a community service for 5 hours if you want to pay your debt"

Oh please...

///After 5 hellish hours///

"Heck yes we're done!"

" YEAH! *pants*But I think  *pants* we need *pants* to go home now.... its already past 6 o'clock" he look in his watch and lean on the tree.

We're on the open field of the town to gather some fresh air and take a rest.

"Okay, but lets take a rest for a while... my body is really beaten up."

Then I heard him chuckled "Okay"