Chapter 9: Sleepover

Dipper's POV
After we ate in Jollibee, we immediately leave and continue to find a place to sleep. I was about to close my eyes when I felt something or should I say someone lean on my shoulder.

I look at it and I saw Pacifica sleeping again on my shoulder. I blush a little and simply stared at her.

I smile at her so I lean on her head and I close my eyes. But before I fall asleep, I heard a chuckle beside me.

///Le time skip by Obo the Crazy Author///

Pacifica's POV
I slowly open my eyes when I somehow felt the car stop moving. I look infront and my butler is nowhere to be seen. I panic a little but I saw him outside. I was about to stand but I can't move.

"Huh?" I try again but I really can't, it's like there's something heavy on my head.

And it hit me, I look on my right and I saw Dipper leaning on my head.

"No. *simply shooks head* stop blushing Pacifica." I whisper. I gently push his head away from mine. I stand up and approach Sebastian.

"Where are we?" I look at him.

"I found this motel. I check it out and it has one vacant room left. I was just here waiting for you to wake up for your decision." he said. I look at the motel and..... it has a creepy aura that I can feel and the building is very old. I look at him and give him a scared look.

"But don't worry madam, I'm sure it's safe. I promise." he said.

I smile at him and I go back at the car to wake them up.

///After 5 minutes of hardship on waking them up///
We all go inside in the motel.

"This is creepy" Mabel whisper.

"I agree with you" I whisper at her.

We walk straight to our room. We open the door and the room is wide like the twins' room. And also it only had two bedrooms... wait TWO?!

I look at Sebastian.

"This is their last vacant room. And they also said to me that the next motel is 60 kilometers away from here." I just sigh and I enter the room.

I saw the twins already inside the room talking.

"Hey Dipper lets play!"

"No Mabel. We need to sleep well so lets just play tomorrow. Okay?"

"Okay.... BUT LETS HAVE A SLEEPOVER FIRST!" I cover my ears when she shouts. Gosh, did she just ate a microphone?

Dipper and I just shrug and we just both sit on the ground.

Then a few moments later, Mabel approach us holding a empty bottle... Oh no...

"Please.... don't tell me..."

"Yes it is... lets play SPIN THE BOTTLE." then all of a sudden she spin the bottle and it stops pointing Mabel.

"Karma!" Dipper and I said in unison. She just glares us while pouting. Then she spin the bottle and it points at Dipper.

"Truth or dare?" Dipper said.

"I just choose dare"

"Hmmmm..... I dare you never eat smile dip and drinking mabel juice." he said while grinning.

"WHAT?! YOU'RE CRUEL BRO-BRO!" she angrily shout. But she just sigh and starts to spin the bottle. And it ends up pointing me.

And I spin the bottle and it points at Mabel....

"Truth" I simply said.

"Hmmmm...... who is your RECENT crush??*wiggles eyebrows* ha?ha?" I blush so hard and I couldn't stop it.

*pokes my cheek*"Uuuuyyyyy.... somebody's inloooooove...."

"Stop it"

"Hehehehe I will make a rule... lying is prohibited and you must do the dare whether you like it or not" oh boy.....

"Okay.... i have a crush on someone" I shyly said.

"And who is this lucky guy???" she said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Sorry can't say it" she just nod. I spin the bottle and it points at Dipper. And he spin the bottle and it points at Mabel again.

"Dare"

"Hmmmm..... how bout I dare you to kiss Pacifica!" then she squeal. I glare at her but she didn't stop squealing.

"Okay...." my eyes wide.... he slowly approach me and he whisper me something.

"Don't worry I'll kiss you on the cheek" I feel relief when he said that. When he's about to kiss me on the cheek.

Mabel hold my head and she turn it then......

... we kissed again on the lips.

|||A/N: Sorry guys this is the only chapter I can make for now. DX|||

~Obo out