Chapter 10: Butterfly

Mabel's POV
"Dare" he bravely said. I think a dare for him and I think of an eeeeeeeeeeeeevil plan.

"Hmmmm..... how bout I dare you to kiss Pacifica!" and then I squeal.

And I squeal louder when he said okay which means...

OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG!!!

The ship will now sail in the LOVEcific ocean (guys just go in the flow).

Dipper approaches Pacifica slowly. And my smile goes wider and wider. Then bro-bro whisper something to Paz which made my smile fade away.

"Don't worry I'll kiss you on the cheek"

NOOO!!!

I knew it my dare has a loophole!!

Think Mabel... THINK FOR A BACKUP PLAN!

Aha!

Dipper was about to kiss her but I quickly hold Paz's head and turn it. Which made them kiss...

"Kyaaaaaaaahhh" and then I suddenly collapse on the ground.

Pacifica's POV
I think my face is gonna burn. I quickly push him away from me and tackle Mabel which made her collapse in the ground.... unconscious.

"I'm sorry Pa-" I cut him off from apologising.

"No.... there is no one's fault here, okay? Let's just pretend that this didn't happened." I said.

"I agree. But you're good at tackling people Paz. No one ever tried to tackle Mabel except for bill(in the sock opera episode)"

"You mean the floating Dorito who almost destroy our world?" he just chuckle and nod.

"Well I'll sleep in the floor. And you and Mabel should sleep in the bed." Dipper said.

"No... you should sleep there. Since I just drag both of you in this mess."

"How 'bout we sleep together in the bed? We're very sleepy and tired tonight." I blush a little and nod at him to respond.

///10minutes later///

THIS IS VERY AWKWARD! It's already 10 minutes passed and I still can't sleep.

I look on my side and I saw Dipper facing in opposite direction from where I'm facing.

(If y'all confused:
Dipper is looking in the left side of the bed and Pacifica is looking on the right side)

I stand from the bed and I go on our room's terrace. I stare at the beautiful night sky and I smile. I turn around and I saw Dipper leaning on the wall.

"You can't sleep?"

"State the obvious Dip"

"Okay... I want to continue what I was saying before..." I look at him very confused.

"I was about to say who is the person I like" my eyes widen.

"Oh... okay..."

" *sigh* I met this person since we came in Gravity Falls. I like her and I admired her."

"So who is this person you're saying?" I nervously ask him.

"It's Wendy"

To be continued.......

Joke XD

I look down and I try not to cry. It hurts... it really really hurts.

"Hey are you crying?" I look at him sad but angry.

"Is it obvious? Yes I'm crying, and why? Because I expect too much... Too much that you like me! I like you since the ghost incident. *sniff* And I try to confess to you while we're talking back in your house. But the guards just ruined my opportunity... *sniff* And now I try this opportunity but now I know that you like her... just forget it." I walk away from him but he hold my arm and he pulls me near to him.

"Let me finish... I like her... before... because when I confessed to her... she said that we're not for each other. You know... she is older and mature for an immature teen... like me" I look and stare at him.

"And since that day... I want to try to move on. But I can't... I try to meet other girls but I failed.
But since after Mabel and I leave Gravity Falls, I felt that my feelings for Wendy is now gone. But I felt that I'm missing something... or someone...." he lift my chin and I saw him staring at my eyes.

"And that was you. Pacifica Elise Northwest... I like you too" I was in the brick of shock but then I start to cry...

"Now what did I do wrong?"

"This is nothing... it's just some tears of joy" I weakly laugh and so Dipper did.

"Well I think I don't have to worry anymore" he happily said.

"So..... are we... you know?" I ask him.

"It is" he smile and hugs me.

Then we just felt a sudden flash behind us. And we saw Mabel pointing the camera to us.

"MABEEEL!" then we start to chase her.

This is the best day that happened to me.

|||A/N: Hey guys... sorry for the short update. I'm busy, tired and sick right now. But I try to make a chapter since y'all deserve it! Well... see ya next chapter!|||

~Obo out.