The begining and end

Jimmy was once again setting up everything for one of Hollywood Undead's concerts. It wasn't exactly hard, really just making sure to remember who's stuff was who's. As he was looking around seeing how everything looked he heard someone call out.

"Hey Yuma!"

It was Johnny 3 Tears, what was his name? Oh right! George! He had the blue mask with a three on it. He was one of the guys who did vocals and rapping from what he knew.

Jimmy immediately headed over to see what they wanted. Aron didn't catch the flight to this one so it would be nice to have someone he could talk to even if it was breif.

"Yeah?" Jimmy questioned as he headed back to where the rest of Aron's band was. They were all either messing around in general or on their phones.

"Could you get us more beer?" asked Jorel.

"Sure," Jimmy replied, it would at least give him something else to do for the time being. At the same time he was thinking about how Aron missed this flight. He hadn't had a chance to call and ask since he wanted to focus on the tasks at hand and not get distracted.

By the time he got back it was getting near time for them to preform so they probably had to practice soon or at least do something since Aron wouldn't be there to sing his parts. Everyone seemed to be discussing it as he went to set the beer down a nearby table.

"Alright, I can do that." Jimmy heard one of them say. Who was he? The guy who wore the bandana....Charlie! Charlie Scene if he remembered correctly. He really wanted to work on getting their names right.

"Oh hey, you're back!" Jimmy heard one of them say, directing almost all eyes towards him and making him mildly uncofortable

"Uh.. I got the beer." He replied while gesturing towards it, hoping it would direct some of their attention away from him.

Immediately two of them went straight over to drink some breifly thanking him for getting it. The other three went back to talking as they previously were. There was Jorel, Charlie Scene, and George. He didn't really care to eavesdrop on their conversation and decided to check his phone before feeling a hand on his shoulder making him jump as he was caught off guard.

It was Jorel, to be quite honest Jimmy found him kinda cute, but he was fairly sure Jorel didn't feel the same way. Let alone as much as he wanted to get to know Jorel better, he felt like it would seem sudden and if anyone caught on to his actual intentions he'd be fucked. It wasn't because Jorel could be homophobic, with the way everyone in the band acts from George and Charlie making out to just them kissing almost any fans that would be like saying their drummer curls his hair. It just wouldn't make any sense. If anything it would just be the fact that it would be plain embarassing.

"Hey dude, you okay? This is the third time I've tried to get your attention." Jimmy got snapped out of his thoughts to Jorel waving his hand in front of his face.

"Uh, yeah.. Just got distracted." Jimmy replied. Jorel looked confused at him, but seemed to brush it off.

"Anyways, if you want you can go sit on the couch, I'm sure you've done enough standing for the time being." Jorel responded while pointing over at a nearby couch everyone had been previously sitting at. Jimmy wasn't gonna show it, but it did make him happy that Jorel was being nice towards him.

"Okay, thanks." Was all he could say trying to make sure he didn't seem almost overly happy about it.

As soon as Jimmy sat down, he saw everyone else was heading out; probably to practice their whole set. At the same time he breifly thought about it and decided he might as well take a short nap since there wouldn't be much to do.