Getting Settled

"I'm going to help you get with the love of your life." Aron repeated.

Those words to Jimmy, sounded surreal.

Though of course at the moment, his head had began pulsing to the point it had made most things sound that way.

Coincidentally right after Aron had said that, Jimmy had to lean over to vomit again.

Aron, had immeaditely backed away.

"Jeez, I thought you'd take it better." Aron joked, earning a weak laugh inbetween coughs from Jimmy once he he was done.

"Yeah, just don't embarass me with it." He replied.

Aron, gave a small smile in response making Jimmy get a feeling he did something.

"I may have...told the rest of the band already." The singer said quietly.

"Aron, why?" Jimmy groaned, feeling his cheeks heat up out of embarrassment at the mere thought of him telling everyone.

"I just wanna give everyone time to process it. Ya know, so they might not be as well. Like parents who just found out their kid got their first crush." Aron explained.

"I would want to bring you back to the bus but considering your current predicament. Well, " Aron trailed off, as he gestured to him before continuing.

"Do you want me to get you anything?" Prompting Jimmy to think for a moment.

"Theres a dog in my bunk-" He began before taking notice of Aron's sudden laughter.

"Dude! There's no need to worry about that! You should've seen their one guy! He just fucking ran in and pulled it out of your bunk! He was rolling in the dirt with it!" He laughed.

To be quite honest it was funny sounding, yet hard to believe. He’d have to ask Jorel when he came back on the bus.

"I guess my chess game and some stuff to draw with." Jimmy replied watching as Aron nodded.

"Alright. A word of advice though; look out for anything Dylan tries to give you. Its probably expired and he might say it won't make a difference, but it does since it wont work as well." He said, before quickly leaving.

The moment he left, Jorel headed right in. Along with the others. Jimmy couldn't help but notice Danny had the puppy in his arms along with him having blotches of dirt on his clothes and in his hair.

I guess there was no need to ask .

"Are you okay? What happened? Did he do something?" Jorel asked, as Jimmy had throw up again.

"No no, it's alright. He wanted to know if I wanted anything from my bus." He responded noticing Jorel seemed more relaxed upon hearing such.

"Good, I was worried when he wanted us to leave-" Jorel began before being interrupted.

"Yuma!! You have a puppy! And its so sweet and nice and can I keep playing with it?!" Danny interrupted popping in right next to him.

"Knock yourself out" Jimmy responded, watching as Danny smiled and hurried off to what Jimmy assumed was the back lounge as almost all busses had a similar layout.

"Both of you need to shower!" George yelled from the opposite end of the bus making both of them giggle.

"But I was worried when he wanted us to leave. Why just to ask that? Was it something embarassing?" Jorel asked, watching as Jimmy's face had a pink tint to it now upon.

Well it also could've been him just noticing since Jimmy had a fever, but it was hard for him to say.

"No, it's just how he is. He doesn't like you guys knowing a lot about us. No offense." Jimmy replied, seeing Jorel nod and seem content with his response.