Whiskey Eyes 8

It had been two days since we arrived in L.A. We had seriously explored the city, and had officially found three good hang out spots, along with places we just enjoyed going to. Our things were due to arrive in the next three days, and her car was being driven out here by my brother. Even though he was a major ass, he agreed, because who doesn't want to drive an impala?

"Okay, this is it. Any last tips?" I looked to Tyler, who was roped into driving me to the audition by Rachel.

"Ah.. Do your best? From what I heard you have this down." He seemed a little nervous about talking to me and he wasn't looking me in the eye.

"What?" I stared at him. He looked at me confused.

"What do you mean? Nevermind, just go. You don't want to miss your chance." He shooed me out the door before waving bye and driving off. I rolled my eyes, and draped my bag over myshoulder as I walked upto the building my audition was to be held in.

When I walked in I was escorted to a waiting room where there were at least 20 other girls. I sighed and sat in an empty seat. I recognized a few faces, not going to say who, but they were definitely more experienced then me. There were also some that looked extremely nervous. Then there wasone that was looking at me like I was satan himself. I just kind of eyed her a little, before my attention was drawn away by a girl leaving the audition room crying. I could easily figure she did horrible.

Time passed, and a few more girls came and went as the one girl still stared at me, eyes like daggers.I was about to ask her what her problem was when she stood up and entered the audition room. I must have been to focused on her to here them call for the next person. I sighed looking around at who was left. There was only 5 more girls, excluding myself. I heard them call for one of the other girls, as the girl from before came out smiling. She sat down back down and looked at me like she just did the best anyone would. I rolled my eyes as I heard my name. I stood up and walked toward the door. The previous girl passed by me with tears in her eyes.

I was now standing in front of a few people, when they asked me to begin, I took a deep dreath and gave it all I could. When I was finished I saw the one I could only assume was the casting director smile and clap lightly.

"That was great, would you please go sit back down out there, we have a few more things we would like to do." I nodded and left out the same way I came. I sat down, in my same spot. I looked up, and the girl from before was once again glaring at me. I sighed.

"Hi, hello. Why're you staring at me like you want me dead?" The girl looked shocked for a second before opening her mouth to speak.

"Because I do." It was my turn to look shocked. "You're Allyson. The one from the comic con." My eyes settled on hers.

"Okay? What? Are you a Dylan O'brien worshipper too? If you have a real issue with me, then speak up." One of the only other girls left were watching us intently. The air in the room grew suficatingly stale.

"My issue is they way you responded to him saying he liked you." I rolled my eyes.

"That doesn't concern you." I shifted in my seat and pulled out my phone to text Rachel.

"Maybe, but I thought it was cruel. He's a good guy." I looked at her. Her face had softened.

"Look, that's in the past. We both moved on. We-" She cut me off.

"Liar. Dylan hasn't." I was beginning to get annoyed with the girl.

"How would you even know?" I sat up straight tucking my phone into my bag. She stood up and crossed the room taking a seat next to me. I turned toward her.