Whiskey Eyes 9

The morning came all to soon. I opened my eyes yawning. I could feel myself wrapped in warm. I slowly turned around, trying not to wake the sleeping body behind me, but I wasn't the only early riser. I smiled leaning my head against his.

"Morning." I whispered laying my head against his neck. I could feel him smiling.

"G'Morning" He spoke sleepily into my ear. We laid there for a few minutes, before his phone started ringing. "Damn it." He gently pulled away sitting up and pulling his phone from his pocket.

He began talking over the phone, but my attention was solely on his torso. I had forgotten he'd given me his shirt, so it was much to my surprise when I saw how muscular he actually was. I sat up stretching before falling back. I looked over at Dylan and he was smiling while watching me. I smiled hitting him with a pillow. He laughed, before immediatley apologizing to the person over the phone.

I pushed the covers off of myself and stood up. I stretched in place for a second, before I walked over to my bathroom. I flipped on the light switch, walking over to start the shower.

"Hey, Dylan are you done on the phone?" I was about to turn around, when I felt arms wrap around my waist. "I take it you are." I turned around in his arms and pulled his lips to mine. He kissed me back gently. I broke the kiss and looked up at him.

"Is this shower for just you?" I smiled.

"Yes, go home, get a shower for yourself. I don't have any guy clothes." I rubbed pulled away. and checked the water.

" I think you lie. That shirt you have on screams guy." I looked down at my shirt and smiled.

"Doesn't matter. its too important for you to wear it." I walked past him heading to my closet, where I put away what little clothing I had brought with me. I grabbed a regular pair of jeans, my underwear, and I looked through my pajama shirts, and found an over sized black tee shirt, I grabbed a blue tank top and walked out of my closet.

"Well, may I borrow it to go home at least?" I just smiled and shook my head 'no'. He sighed rolling his eyes. "Well, I guess I'll just leave your apartment looking like this." He motioned toward his upper body. I bit my lip slightly and rolled my eyes.

"I'll see if Rachel cleaned any of Tyler's shirts." Dylan's mouth dropped.

"Why does he have clothing here?" I laughed at his upset pout.

"Because Rachel and him like to have an extremely intimate relation ship, that involves him leaving his clothing in her room" Dylan made an over exagerated shiver, and just turned around walking out of the bathroom. "Thank you!" I shut the door behind him and got ready for my shower.

~|^-^|~

I decided against my black tee-shirt, and slipped Dylan;s shirt on. It smelled just like him, I smiled and left the bathroom. "Hey Dylan..." I paused watching dylan look at several of my shirts I would have sworen were in the closet. "What are you doing with my shirts?" I walked over to him, and he immediately grabbed the girliest one.

"Oh my god. Why haven't you loaned this to me yet?" He pulled the shirt on, it fit him a bit too tightly. "Don't I look gorgeous?" I would have lied if I said it was only a little funny. I started laughing, soon joined by Dylan. "Tsk, whaaaaaat? I thought I looked amazing." He pulled the shirt back off.

"What even was that?" I picked up my shirts, and threw them in the closet. I'd clean them up later.

"Ah, I don;t really know, I just started snooping." I raised my eyebrow, and he laughed pulling me into a hug. "I thought you were going to wear that black shirt?"