Bullied

Smileys P.O.V
I sat in Mr. Kahms class, yes he became an actual math teacher. He said he was getting bored of his 'special class for the insane' job. So he switched class's. I guess he is a good teacher he just is not good at teaching. But he's nice.

It's been a couple of days since the first day. Dan and Ginger became close friends of all four of us, as in me, Zack, Phil, and Phred. They are so nice to us. They would sit with us at lunch and talk to us for about a minute during passing periods. It's fun!

After Mr. Kahms class was over I walked to my locker and opened it. When im about to grab my English book and a pencil I feel someone punch my shoulder. I whip around rubbing my shoulder.

"Oww." I say as I meet Five and his other two jerks.

"Hey yellow faced freak." He said smirking. I could already feel the hurt rising in me.

"Leave me alone jerk." I say anger rising. Jenna and Matt laugh making me want to punch them so hard.

"Umm nah." Five laughs and pushes me inside my locker shutting it. Locking me in.

I punch the locker screaming for someone to get me out but all I hear is Five and the other two laugh as they walk away. Jerks! I pound some more but give up. I start sobbing, I lean all the way back against the back of the locker and cry.

Dan's P.O.V
I walk with Ginger down the almost empty hall to Smileys locker. I hear someone sobbing, I couldn't tell who though. I walked closer to where it was coming from, I turn to see Ginger with a worried look fixed on her face. Ginger noticed where ir was comibg from and started running towards Smileys locker. Oh no.

I run up to hear Smiley sobbing inside. It broke my heart to hear someone cry, especially Smiley since she smiles so much.

"Smiley are you okay?!" I ask worrying.

"Dan? I'm okay, can you get me out?" She asks. I could tell her breath was shaking with fear. What the heck happened.

"What's the combination?" Ginger asks before I could.

"14-32-8." I quickly unlock it with shaking hands. I see her with her hands to her eyes crying. I bring her into a hug.

"What happened?" I ask. She hesitated at first but answered.

"Five and his jerks punched me and called me a yellow faced freak. Then he pushed me into my locker and locked me in." Her voice shook as the words fell from her mouth.

That piece of punk. Why can't he just leave people alone. He hurt Ginger one time and me and now Smiley! Ugh!

Phil's P.O.V
I walk around the corner to see Smiley in Dans arms sobbing. Ginger was rubbing Smileys back trying to comfort her. I ran as fast as I could to them.

"Smiley are you okay?" I ask concern in my eyes.

"Y-yeah I'm okay Phil." She says, although I could tell she wasn't okay.

"Promise?" I ask.

"I promise." She says smiling. Geeze she smiles even though she's hurt. She is amazing.

Smileys P.O.V
No I'm not okay I feel like crap. I want to tell him but I just don't want him to worry about me. It hurts that I told Dan and Ginger but not my closest friend, Phil. I just don't want him to get into this drama, I want him safe.