Stay

Phil's P.O.V
I turned around slowly and see Smiley holding her arm. Blood trickled down her arm and onto the floor. I run as fast as I could to Smiley pushing Five out of the way. My mind was racing and she was sobbing. I carefully touch her shoulders and she looked up.

"Smiley, look at me right in the eyes." I say, she looked me straight in my eyes telling me to go on.

"You'll be okay. Stay with me. I can't loose you Smiley, I can't!" I say I almost cried but held back the tears I had to be strong for her.

"I-i think I'm g-gonna pass out." She says and her head leans back and her eyes close. I stand up to look at Five who was now shocked.

I run towards Five and tackle him. I punch him over and over again. I saw blood on his nose and mouth. He was crying but I didn't stop, I just kept punching and punching. Then I felt two hands grab my shoulders pulling me back, I struggled kicking the air. I finally got out of their grip and smashed my fist onto Five's nose, now he was screaming. I felt accomplished. Suddenly the principal came out yelling, "What is going on!? You're all acting like crazy people!" The whole hallway stopped and turned to look at the principal. I'm the only one who didn't stop, I pushed Five back onto the floor and punched.

Phred's P.O.V
I'm freaking out because Phil is beating the crap out of Five and isn't stopping even though the principal is yelling. I watched carefully as the principal picked up Phil who was still kicking the air. He sat him down next to me.

"Calm him down," He looks over at Zack, "and you get Smiley to the hospital!" Zack picked up Smiley and ran out the building. The principal walked to Five, "Come with me." Five followed him to the office.

"Phil...calm down okay. You need to stop." He was breathing heavily with anger in his eyes.

Phil's P.O.V
I calm down as Phred spoke to me. I don't know why I got so mad but something triggered in me and told me to set off like a bomb. I realize where I was and quickly stand up and run out the doors. I remember that the principal told Zack to take Smiley to the hospital. I had to see her. So I ran to my car and headed there.

-Time skip-
I arrive and run into the building. The desk lady stopped me. I stop and take a deep breath then look at her.

"Smiley Sundae." I say, she nods.

"Room 105. Also take as much time as you want." She says I gave her a smile and kept running. I open the door to reveal Smiley on a bed. Her smile wasn't there, her eyes were closed and her arm was wrapped up. I walk over and sit down on a chair holding Smileys hand.

"Smiley please wake up, I can't loose you. You mean so much to me. You help me through everything and keep me strong. Without you I am..." I stop letting tears fall. I hold her hand tighter. "I am nothing. Please just wake up, I love you." I feel Smileys hand tighten and then loosen. I look up at her. Her smile was back on her, her eyes open, and she was sitting up.

I get up off the chair and walk to her. I bring her into a hug as she hugs me back. I then let go and look into her eyes, "What happened, what did he do to your arm?" I ask.

"Well when you were about to break her wrist he stood up and took out a piece of glass and held out my arm. I struggled but his grip was too strong. He quickly stabbed my arm with the glass and pulled it out. I've never felt so much pain in my life." Smiley spoke slowly and teared up. I sit on the bed with her.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have asked this soon. I will get you something to eat if your hungry?" I ask, she smiles nodding and I get up. I feel her hand grab my arm.

"Wait Phil...come here." I sit back down.

"Smiley what's wro-." I get cut off by her lips pressing mine. I kiss back, this kiss was the best. It Was soft and slow. It felt like I had to be here.

After the kiss I went and got food from Smileys favorite place, Wendy's. I order the food and go back to the hospital. As I walk into Smileys room I see a nurse next to her. I was about to freak out until I saw that Smiley was okay. I take a deep breath and open the door.

"Oh hello, Phil I was just telling Smiley that she will be released tomorrow. So she has to stay the night and yes you can stay, only if she is okay with that." The nurse says. I nod and give a smile. She then walks out the door.

I sit down and give Smiley her food. Her smile widened and she ate happily, I did the same as we watched a movie. I enjoyed this moment, every second of it.

Smiley finished before me. She got up and walked around a little bit. Sometimes she'd look at me and smile. I don't know why but I don't care, I love her.

"Okay I'm gonna leave now that I'm done." I say getting up and throwing away my trash.

"No stay, please. Phil I need you, just kindly calm me down." She says. I smile and turn around, I nod and sit back down and soon fall asleep.

..............................

*squeals* so cute...anyway PEOPLE did you freak out?!?!? You may or may not be wondering when Phil is going to ask Smiley out on a date. Well that will be...soon...like...really soon!!! I promise. I know this was a freakishly long chapter...but I LOVE WRITING THIS BOOK...UGH. where are their parents, you'll find out in the next chapter.