first Kiss...?

Phil's P.O.V
Now was my time to step up for Smiley. I saw that Five was alone and bullying Smiley. I drop my bags running to Smileys side, I get in front of her and push Five back.

"Don't mess with her! Stop being so mean!" I shouted frustrated.

"Get out of my way Phil Egghead." Five pushes me away and starts walking towards Smiley. I quickly run back in front and push him back.

"Don't touch her! What did she ever do to you?" I ask. Five stands up and balled his hands into fists, I do the same.

"She was born." At that I punched him. My knuckles connected with his jaw making a terrible sound.

"Watch what you say, I will hurt you!" I scream and spat in his face.

"What could you possibly do?" He asks smirking.

"Oh you'll see. Much worse than what I just did." I turn away and follow Smiley. We headed into the bathroom, I needed to calm down but I couldnt. I HATE him so much!

Smileys P.O.V
He was shaking, I could tell he wanted to scream and tear everything apart. I wanted to calm him down but I didn't know how. Suddenly an idea came into my head, without thinking I smashed my lips onto his. He was shocked at first but soon kissed back.

Phil's P.O.V
We pull away from my special first kiss. I was shocked but I had to kiss back. It was amazing, I used to think that these kind of kisses were just in books or movies but they are real.

"I'm sorry Smiley. I was just worried sick about you. I couldn't stand it by just watching him bully you. I care about you Smiley, I don't want to loose you. I love you." The words slip out of me, I couldn't stop them from coming out. I needed to say them.

"I care about you too Phil." She smiled wide as a smile crept on my face as well. "I love you Phil."

"You really feel that way?" I ask dumbfounded. I never thought she felt that way about me.

"Phil...will you go out with me." Smiley asks and I kiss her softly.

"Does that answer your question?" I ask seeing her cute smile.

"Yeah." She chuckles, "Thanks for making me feel better."

I nod, "Yep, thank you."

We start kissing sweet and softly I took a breath feeling so happy, "Smiley thank you for making me the happiest kid in the world." I smile and kept kissing her, forgetting about the world around us as if it had dissapeared. It was just me and Smiley alone.

..............................

YAS that is my fav chapter so far, idk about you?! Anyways hope you enjoyed it, see yeaaaaah laterrrrrr.