Betrayed

Phil's P.O.V
Smiley and I have been dating for almost a week now. Now I would help her through Five and his gangs bullying. He's gotten worse, Matt has been nicer and seems better than Jenna and Five. But I'm never talking to him...EVER!

I'm going to ask Smiley on a date soon, hoping she'll agree. Ginger and Dan are helping me with homework and how to do all the subjects. I don't know why but I feel kind of distant with Ginger. It's like she is hiding something, I don't know. I guess it's nothing and I'm just paranoid.

Gingers P.O.V
I feel bad but I can't stop. I have to do what he tells me to do. I can't tell him I'm done working for him because he'll just hurt me and bully me. I don't want that like Smiley and Phil do. But I also can't keep doing this and tell him everything, I feel like I've betrayed them, like Diz.

Phil's P.O.V
I was sitting with Ginger, Smiley, Phred, Zack, and Dan. It was study hall. We sit together with no one else and we always talk, the teacher doesn't even mind. I couldn't shake off the feeling that Ginger is hiding something, I have to ask. Here goes nothing.

"Ginger...are you hiding something?" She froze and suddenly looked away at Five and back at me.

"Phil, please I can't tell." She said, everyone at the table was now staring.

"Ginger what's going on? What do you mean you can't tell?" My body was shaking. Sweat beaded my hands.

"Phil...I'm sorry." She suddenly breaks into tears and sobs. What is going on?

"Ginger what are you talking about. What the hell is going on. Tell us please." Dan said, never thought I'd hear him say that word!

"Five wanted me to do this. He..." She stopped looking at us all. Smiley was smiling but had questionable eyes. Phred had fear in his eyes. Dan had anger in his eyes. Zack was just staring at her waiting. Me, I was shaking with nervousness.

"It was over Summer, I was sitting on the water fountain that is just outside. Apparently that was the same day people were signing up for Riddle High School. Well Five came out with Jenna and Matt." At this moment she took a deep breath and she calmed down. By now everyone was shaking.

"Five came up to me, he was nice to me. He asked me to be in his group. I had no idea that he was so mean, so I said yes." I could tell Dan was tearing up, his eyes were watering and his hands were sweaty and shaking.

"So when we started this year he started bullying Smiley. I was shocked I had to leave the group. I tried to leave but he wouldn't let me, he threatened to bully me if I leaved, so I stayed. Then he told me to listen to whatever you guys talked about and at the end of the day I had to tell him. I refused but then again he said if I don't he would start hurting Dan and Phred and Zack. I couldn't let that happen so once again I agreed. I know I'm stupid, I'm sorry." She finishes and is now sobbing. I can't believe she could do this!

"Are you kidding me Ginger? We've been dating for two years and you don't tell me this?" Dan says crying. He didn't even know, what did Ginger do?

"I know Dan, I'm so sorry." Ginger tries to apolagize but Dan doesn't soften up and hug her. Instead he just gets more mad.

"No...Ginger sorry isn't going to fix this. You have been telling him things I've said!" Dan starts getting tensed up. It was silent for a second but Ginger said something so quiet no one could hear, but she said it again.

"Dan I didn't tell him anything you said it was just Phil, Smiley, and Phred. I promise." Ginger says.

"What if that's a lie?! I bet you're just going to tell him all this and you're just going to let him bully us and do nothing." Dan stands up but quickly realizes where we are and sits back down, "It's over Ginger, I can't do this. I break up with you." Dan says making it sound like a slap to the face.

"What! No Dan, I'm sorry I promise I'll fix this." But Ginger was too late Dan walked out and said nothing. I wanted to feel bad for Ginger, but I didn't. I was mad at her so I walked away too, everyone else followed. As I walked out the bell for lunch rang. We all looked at each other, just silently speaking to our selves in our heads.

Smileys P.O.V
Just as I thought things were going great Ginger brings bad news. No terrible news. She betrayed us! I remember the first time I met her, she was so nice, was all that a lie? Did she tell Five that me and Phil were dating? I tried holding back the tears but couldnt. She betrayed us, she used us and never even told her own friends or boyfriend about it. We could've made a plan, we could've had a good friendship, that won't happen. I guess so much can happen in just 5 minutes. A lot can change. Ginger changed and now I'm back in a state of depression.

The tears came as I thought this. I felt someone's hands hold onto my shoulders and they were saying something. I couldn't hear anything I was drowning in my sobs. Everything sounded quiet everything felt cold. Life was going down hill and I don't know how to fix it, I probably couldn't.

..............................

Are you shocked?!?! If you are...I'm glad I shocked u. Are u mad? If u are...breathe. anyways this might be a boring chapter but just wait...intense things are coming. Very intense things.