My Apologies

As everyone can tell, this story has not progressed from the previous chapter in over two years, and yes, there are reasons for that which I will kindly explain.

1. My writing style had changed far too greatly for me to continue writing. I have descovered that I struggle greatly with writing in first person point of view. I would much rather write in third person, thus creating an issue with continuing. If I were to start writing in third person all of a sudden, I would have to go through and fix every single detail I previously wrote, and after reviewing all of the errors I made, I feel it's best to just stop all together, or else I would practically be rewriting the entire story.

2. Due to the amount of errors I made, I found that each minute I read, I can only cringe more and more. Comparing my writing from over two years ago to how I write now, I discovered so many things that I could change.

3. I haven't watched Black Butler in over two years. I have not seen the new series that is out. I have not forgotten anythign about it, well maybe a few details here and there, but in those two years I was gone, it has come to my attention that I have lost interest in watching anime all together, minus Full Metal Alchemist. Two years ago, I discovered a magical topic called 'Kpop', and every since then, I have changed for the better, even if that meant losing my interest in anime. After I stopped writing about anime, I had come across this beautiful website called 'Asian Fanfictions' which I use to write fan fictions for different kpop idols. If anyone is interested in Kpop and would like to read anything I've written, which is only one story in progress, you can find me on Asian Fanfictions under the name of 'Ashjin'. I also have a tumblr blog deticated to VIXX imagines, scearios and reactions. If you're interested in that, find my blog under the name of 'imagine-vixx-scenarios'

So as of today, I am officially discontinuing Twisted Love. I understand there are several people out there who want more chapters, but I hope you can all understand. It really surprised me with how many views I had. When I left, I left with 500 views (And that even shocked me). Now that I've riefly returned, I notice that instead of 500 views, I now have over 15k! That's the most I've ever had on anything I've written. My stories on Asian Fanfictions don't have nearly that many. 

I never expected this story to have as many reads as it actually has, and I've very happy and thankful. Even with all of my flaws in my writing, you all seemed to love this story, and that makes me happy. I just hope you all can understand my decision.

As of today, this is the last thing you will see from me on Wattpad. I'm sorry. I'm thankful. I'm happy.

Goodbye, to all my followers, to everyone.

-JessaminePhantomhive