Chapter 4: Saved by the Enemy

I felt a shiver fly up my spine, making me freeze in my tracks. My electric blue eyes trembled as the tall butler leaned over and nipped at my ear. The man in black slid his gloved hands down the wall and gripped my curved hips tightly, forcing a squeak to escape my lips. I placed my small, delicate hands on the butlers chest in attempt to push him away, which didn't go as planned. Claude took the opportunity to grab my wrists, his fingers wrapped around my wrist tightly, preventing me from escaping. He placed his free hand, seeing how he held both my small wrists in one of his large hands, over my mouth. His fingertips lightly slid across my ear. I screamed into him hand, only to be cut off by him jerking me forward as he tugged me through the dark doorway and into the dark room.

He pushed me down to the cold, cement floor. He swiftly turned on his heel and closed the door. I squealed when I heard the lock click. My eyes shot open at the footsteps slowly striding forward. I pushed myself back quickly, my lips parted as a gasp escaped my mouth when a shock shot up my spine as it roughly hit the cracked wall. "C-Claude... What are you... Doing?" My voice cracked as the tall, golden-eyed butler loomed over me, casting a shadow across my face. Claude's eyes grew dark with lust, making me panic. Claude lashed forward in an attempt to grab me. I gasped before pushing off the ground and crawling between his legs and scrambled over to the door, fiddling with the lock. My shaky hands used more time than I expected to try to unlock the door. I screamed as loud as I could when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and lifted my into the air. I screamed, kick, and clawed in an attempt to escape my kidnappers hands.

"Let go of me!" I cried out, grabbing Claude's arms in an attempt to pry them away. Claude stayed silent, only to turn on his heels and walk back to the bed in which I was tied to. I let out a silenced scream as I was dropped onto the hard object. My eyes trembled as I watched Claude raise his hand and pinch the tip of his glove with his teeth, slowly pulling it off soon after. I shakily sat up and brought my knees up to my chest, quickly throwing my arms around my legs. "Tch..." Claude hissed and reached out to me. He grabbed my wrist and pried it away from my legs. I used all my strength to prevent him from removing my other arm from around my legs, which wasn't much use against a demon. I let out a pain filled scream as I felt my right wrist being bent backwards, followed by a snap. I winced and whipped my hand out, hearing a slap as my hand collided with Claude's cheek. I moved my hand away to reveal a red hand print on Claude's pale skin. Claude stayed frozen for a moment.

"You shouldn't have done that..." He muttered lowly. He lashed out and slammed his hands on the wall on either side of my head. My breath hitched in my throat, my eyes growing wide. "C-Claude.... D-Don't do it..." I whispered. He slowly leaned down to my neck. I shut me eyes as tight as I could. Just as Claude was about to mark my neck, a loud knock on the door snapped his attention away from me. His intense golden eyes glared as the door from behind his rectangle rims.

"What's going on? Are you alright?! I heard screaming from the top of the stairs!" I head the familiar voice sneak through the cracks in the door. Claude stood up silently, his hands rested at his sides once again. He strode over to the door. "Young master... " He said after he opened the door. "Claude...? What are you doing in here...?" The blonde boy asked sternly. Claude stayed silent, not wanting to respond to his master. The boy narrowed his icy blue eyes. "Fine! Don't answer me, damn it!!" He spat. He reached up, standing on his toes, and slapped his butler across the face, leaving a dark red mark. "Get out of my sight..." He muttered.

"Yes, highness..." Claude mumbled, dropping to his knee and bowing before his master. With that, he stood up and swiftly strode off. The boy glared at Claude as he fled. He looked back at me with a soft gaze. He slowly walked over to me. "Are you alright...?" He asked. I winced as I tried to move my wrist. The boy let his eyes trail down my arm and to my wrist to see it bent backwards. "Your wrist... It's broken..." He said slowly. He hesitantly reached out to grab my wrist. I squeaked slightly, pulling back my arm. I let out a pain filled cry. "Please.... Let me help..." The boy said slowly, gently taking my arm. "How'd this happen...?" He asked slowly, examining my wrist. I froze. "C...Claude..." I whispered. He stood still. He looked up into my electric blue eyes. "Claude did this...?" He said lowly. I slowly nodded. "Y-Yes..." I mumbled.

The boy sighed. "I'm sorry, miss...." He told me. "I don't know what's gotten into him..." He added. I stayed silent. I slowly looked up at the boy again. "Y-You can call me, Eve..." I told him. A light shade of red filled his cheeks. "Alright... Eve... I might as well introduce myself as well. My name..." He said slowly. He gently set down my arm, careful not to hurt it anymore than it is. He quietly wandered around the dim room, more light has enter from the open door. He turned back and faced me with a grin. "My name...?" He repeated, walking over to me once again.

"Alois Trancy."