Chapter 2: Kidnapped?!

I waited patiently for one of the servants to arrive and escort me to the dining room. I sat quietly on the bed, running my delicate hand over the silky covers. The smooth, pale-colored covers gave of a shimmer under the sun's rays as the sun slowly began to set below the horizon. My piercing blue eyes darted towards the door at the sudden knock. "E-Excuse me, Miss Fraile... Are you in here?" I heard a soft voice call. I slid off the large bed and patted my dress down. I walked to the center of the room and faced the door. "Come in." I said, beckoning Lydia over.

The door slowly creaked open and a strawberry blonde haired boy poked him head in. He glanced around the room before his eyes turquoise eyes locked on mine. He smiled as he opened the door. He was dressed in a cream-colored shirt with a red trim and orange pants with red lines that formed squares printed on them. He hat a straw hat tied around his neck and wore white gloves over his hands with patches of dried mud on them. I assume he was the gardener of the Phantomhive Manor. "I assume you're here to escort me to the dining room?" I asked the gardener boy curiously. He gave me a nod. "Yes, ma'am. Mister Sebastian sent me to come and get you for dinner." He explained. I gave the boy a smile "Alright then, follow me!" He said, turning and walking out. I followed the bubbly figure. "Lydia." I called, glancing over my shoulder to see my butler closing the door and swiftly walking towards me.

The door to the dining room swung open as the young gardener pushed the swinging door open. "I've brought our guest, Mister Sebastian!" He called to the tall butler at the other side of the large dining room. "Thank you, Finnian." Sebastian said. I silently stepped into the large dining room after the gardener, if I remember correctly his name was Finnian, stepped aside. The flaming light given off the candles on the chandelier gave my blond curls a shimmering feature. I watched Sebastian pull out a seat near Ciel, but not too close. I gave the butler a polite dip of my head, sitting down in the velvety-textured chair. "Good Evening, Miss. Fraile." I heard Ciel speak to me. I gave the Earl a smile in acknowledgement. "Please, call me Eve." I told him. I saw the young lord give me a smile. "Alright, Eve. I hope you enjoy dinner. It's made by the-" He was cut off by a loud explosion.

"Bardroy!!! I told you not to use your flamethrower on it! It would've been better if you had just left it to cook in the oven!" I heard a female call loudly. "Well I'm sorry if the blasted meat wouldn't cook fast enough! I thought if I used my flamethrower it would cook ten times faster!" A deeper male voice called back. I glanced over at Sebastian who was pinching the bridge of his nose. He leaned down and whispered something to Ciel before he swiftly strode off. I heaved a soft sigh and went to speak up, but I was caught off guard by the clattering of pots falling to the floor. I cringed as the noise grew louder, followed by shouting. "I'M SORRY SEBASTIAN!" The male voice shouted, followed by another crash, making me cringe again. As I opened my eyes again, I saw Ciel slowly shaking his head. "Terribly sorry for the racket... Sebastian's taking care of it..." He said, raising his head again.

I gave Ciel a nod. "Oh it's fine. I have servants similar to yours." I smiled at him. I saw the corner of his lips twitch, turning into a slight grin. His cheeks filled with a soft blush, but he quickly turned his head away. I gave a soft laugh, looking back at my lap as I neatly placed a napkin on my lap. I heard the door swing open, reflex making me turn and look at the door. I saw a girl wearing a maid outfit with thick, round glasses walk out, followed by a taller male in a chef's outfit, a cigarette placed in his mouth. They two were both covered in black patches. The girl coughed and waved her hand in front of her face. "I told you we'd get in trouble, Bardroy!" She said. The male, Bardroy I think it was, rubbed the back of his head. " I know, I know! But It would've been quicker, Mey-Rin!" He said. "Mey-Rin was about to speak up, but she was cut off by Sebastian. "You three can leave..." He told the servants. Finnian jolted up. "A-Alright, Mister Sebastian!" He said, quickly scurrying out. It's obvious Finnian is terrified of Sebastian. I smiled nervously as I watched the three servants flee the room. "terribly sorry, Madam. Dinner will be ready momentarily." He said. He turned on his heel and escaped into the kitchen.

I laughed lightly. "Is it like this everyday?" I asked out of curiosity. Ciel gave me a curt nod. "Sadly, yes..." He responded, a hint of annoyance lingered in his voice. I gave him a nod, glancing over at Lydia. Lydia stayed silent, only responding with a knowing look in her eyes.

* * *

I was escorted back to my room by Sebastian. "I do hope you enjoy your stay here at the Phantomhive Manor. We promise to give you our best service." He said with a bow. I gave the tall butler a curtsy. "Why thank you, Sebastian." I told him. "Dinner was amazing." I added. Sebastian stood up straight and gave me a smile. "I'm glad you liked it. Now you may rest." He said, stepping away from the door. I nodded and quietly trailed over to my room. "Goodnight, Miss. Fraile." The ravenous haired butler said to me. I dipped my head. "Goodnight, Sebastian." I smiled, closing the doors after. I heaved a long sigh. "Well That was different..." I sighed, removing the pin from my hair and letting it all fall loose, the blonde locks gracefully fell down my back. I searched the closet for a nightgown.

Quietly, I slipped out of the blue dress and into the cream-colored silk gown. I shivered as my bare feet stepped softly across the cool floor. I told Lydia to leave me be as I slept, so I was alone. I quietly laid in the bed, pulling the sheets over me. As I rested my head on the feather-filled pillow, My eyes closed and darkness took over.

* * * Meanwhile Outside * * *

"Go now, get the girl..." A boys voice whispered. "Yes, your highness..." A deeper male voice responded. The older man threw a golden knife at the window, making it open without making much noise. With one great leap, he landed in the room I slept in. He quietly strode over and gently scooped me up off the bed. He instantly hurried off to the window, careful not to wake me. The man dropped from the high window and landed softly on the ground. "Here she is, your highness." He said. "Perfect... Now let's go..." The boy ordered, running off. "Yes, your highness..." The man said as he bolted after the boy.

My first day here... And I've already been kidnapped...