5. History

NICO

we looked all in awe to him.

I'm mean you just see the most powerful human in existents.not whole human but you get me.Thalia was the first one who was recovered" what do you mean by that?" We all nodded in agreement." Hmm , I can tell you about Percy but I must first think of a mission for Omega. He knows Percy you know." We all looked at him. "HE KNOWS HIM, AND DIDN'T TOLD US."

'Yeah of course, Perce was a good friend of him.why do you think he cared for blackjack and mrs. o 'Leary so much. Same as why do you think he Began to scream when he saw you two kissing"he pointed at me and Thalia, I blushed.

" He knows you all ,almost as good as Percy. Of Percy's stories of course." He chuckled.

"Percy Had a bet with him and Alpha of how long it would last before you finally became together. "

" Alpha knows him too!!?!?" Yes,yes,I will tell you more but I first want to send Omega on a mission so he not gonna be mad, believe me he is not so nice when he is in a bad mood."

One of us muttered" I think he isn't nice at all."

Chaos heard it and looked at him." Not anymore he is so friendly as he was. But once his friends betrayed him. He don't trust people fast. He isn't planning to stay here. He is here to fight Your war! Why in the name of hades would he be nice to you."

He had the same fire that Omega had in his eyes now.Just a little bit less scarier. Tough this fire made me shiver too.

Then he flashed out. I looked at the campers. "This is gonna be a interesting day."

THALIA

After 5 minutes chaos returned." Ok, Alpha and Omega Are on a short mission.

" well , about Percy, I think I shall begin by why he left."

A screen appeared next to chaos. It let see pictures about after the war.

Percy looked so happy.

" so the war was finally over and the only thing what Percy wanted was a home,friends and family,maybe some time with his girlfriend,brother,cousins and pets.

A new picture came in the view. No not a picture a video.

I looked shocked at the video. He turned off god hood 4 times?

What? Is he crazy or something? We saw how he turned off godhood.4 times, how he gave in secret gave us things. And did things for us that we never knew.

Then I saw when I , Nico and Grover had a fight with him.Now he was not really fighting, it was us shouting against him.

" you can't aspect us to give you all our attention, and let you steal our stuff!" I shouted then nico " Just because your dad is Poseidon doesn't say you can do everything you want."

I saw the confused face of Percy. And when we left how he had tears in his

eyes. I heard him softly mutter" but guys I didn't do it." Of course it was far to late for that now.

Then he fell in Tartarus. There were rumors about him working with gea and Kronos. But with this video all those rumors sounded just like crap.

We saw all the things he had gone trough. Tears began to slip out of my eyes.

Then he became back after two years in the Tartarus. He was mad, no, he was outraged.

After this you know most of the story.

Percy get punished by gods, got punished by trowhing in Tartarus again.become friend with gea and Kronos, that's new for me. But I think I had done the same if I was banished from my friends.