Chapter 2

After Hermes and Xandes left for the living room, Estelle stayed in the computer chair. She decided she should show the turtles how exactly to play this game.

"Alright," she said, controlling her character by pressing various keys on the keyboard. "See how my character's moving through the forest?" She continued pressing keys, manipulating her character's actions. "You use the keys in order for him or her to achieve the object of the game."

"Hey, I see a piece of paper there," Donnie pointed out. He indicated a sheet of paper tacked onto a tree.

"Awesome!" Estelle exclaimed and ran towards the paper. After her character grabbed it, a message popped up. It said, "1/8". "I just got my first sheet of paper. Good eye, Donnie."

"Thanks," Donnie said and smiled.

"Hey, that's pretty cool!" Mikey said as Estelle kept searching the forest for more paper.

"Uh, who's that guy there?" Raph asked, pointing to a white silhouette. The silhouette was standing right in front of Estelle's character.

"Oh, crap!" Estelle groaned. "Slender Man. Okay, I've already stared at him once. If this happens too much, I'm dead."

"What happens then?" Leo asked.

"I lose the game and have to start over," Estelle replied.

"Yeah, this game's pretty tough," Arslan agreed. "Even though all you have to do is find eight sheets of paper."

"Yeesh," Raph commented.

"Alright," Estelle said to herself as she kept playing. "Just need seven more freaking sheets of paper. Must avoid Slender—DAMMIT!" She silently unleashed a string of curses as Slender Man came into her line of vision a second time.

"Ah, dammit," Shireen blurted out.

"Shireen Kaya Baris," Arslan said in a warning tone, causing Shireen to grin sheepishly.

"I wonder when Daryun's getting back with the food," Alfreed said as Slender Man finally defeated Ester's character. "I'm starving."

"Me, too," said Mikey.

"Man!" Estelle said and got out of the chair. She motioned to the computer and asked, "Does anybody else wanna try?"

"Oh, me, me, me!" Shireen said and raised her hand. She eagerly bounced up and down so much that nobody could say no. She hopped off Arslan's bed and seated herself at his computer, then started playing the game.

"How many pieces of paper did you end up finding?" Leo asked Estelle.

"Only four," Estelle replied.

"But that's good," Donnie said happily. "That's only half of eight."

"Yeah, but—" Estelle said, but was interrupted by Shireen yelling curses at Slender Man.

"Goddammit, Slendy!" Shireen exclaimed as Slender Man appeared in her way for the first time. "Just let me find the rest of the fucking pages!"

"Shireen!" Arslan exclaimed as Shireen kept playing. "Where did you hear such talk? Certainly not from Mom, or me."

"From Dad and Hermes, actually," Shireen replied.

"Dad, Hermes," Arslan said to himself, embarrassed to be related to those guys.

"Rena, there's a page right there," Elam pointed out.

"Thanks, Elam," said Shireen.

"Oh, no, watch out!" Arslan said when Slender Man appeared again.