6. Arby

Thanks guys for submitting some names.

Your POV
"Lucy," he answered. She sounds so innocent, though. "When is she coming." I ask. He lowers his hands back to his sides. "Tomorrow." He replies with a low voice. "Alright," I say then head back into Em and mine's office. "What was that?" She asks, turning away from her computer. "Nothing, you'll see tomorrow." I continue back to organizing my desk. I leave around 4 that day with a goodbye kiss from Max. Knowing it'll be our last for awhile made me sad.

Max's POV
I'll admit I was a little nervous for Lucy and Logan to come here. I forgot she even had a brother. Is he coming too? I really hope she is in a relationship. I also really hope that (y/n) is actually okay with this and just not bluffing like she has done before. I watch her leave but gave her a little kiss before. Since it was our last for awhile I wanted to savor it. Lucy is staying for a week. Maybe they'll become friends. None of our fans know about us so Logan shouldn't know. I wasn't sure what to do now. I had nothing left to do. Maybe I could catch up to (y/n) and could go to dinner. I ran outside to catch up to her. "(Y/n), wait up." I yell. She stopped and turned around. I finally caught up to her. "Hey, want to go to Arby's." I say as we start walking to her car. "Sure." She gets in the drivers seat and we head over there.