11. You idiot

Your POV
It was nearing the end of the day and Max came into the office. Em had already left. "Hey, um, don't get mad at me but Ross and I are leaving the office to go work on our own stuff." He was hiding halfway behind the door. "It's alright. It's not like anything could get worse." I answer and he leaves the office. I sigh out and continue my work for a few minutes until I leave.

Max's POV
After talking to (y/n) I leave her office and find Lucy by the door. I lead her outside to talk. "Hey, I really appreciate what you're doing for Logan and I it really means a lot." She says.

Your POV
I walk out the door and see Lucy and Max.

Max's POV
She leaned in and kissed me. She held me so tight I couldn't pull away.

Your POV
He kissed her. What the hell! With my jealous meter at the max, I yell, "'don't worry about,' you said, 'it'll be fine' you said. Well guess what? It's not fine. YOU'RE A JERK AND I WISH YOU NEVER SAVED ME." I run away, my eyes pouring out. I get to my car in time and lock the doors. Before I know it Max is banging on the window. I don't show him my face. Lucy is running towards Max. I can't believe him. I meant what I said. I was wrong, things can get worse.