So here's one from the heart

Shawn's POV

"Gay Problem?" Ben Bruce muttered as I walked into one of the higher class bars in the area. I'd just gotten out of a shower after a brutal show that I didn't even know was tonight. I mean, I knew Alesana was going to be a special guest on Of Mice & Men X Asking Alexandria's tour, I just didn't know that was tonight. Which is why we ended up playing last, showering last, and arriving at the bar last. Well, at least, Shane and I had, everyone else seemed intent on going to bed (with or without groupies).

"I'm not sure that I want to know." I stated, plopping down beside James Cassels.

"Well if it isn't Shawn Milke! A little late to the party, aren't you?" James said, laughing and pushing my shoulder.

"We made it though, didn't we?" Shane asked, sarcastically. "Besides, I have a feeling this party's just getting started."

"Actually, I'm not in a party kind of mood..." Danny Worsnop said, scooting in beside Austin Carlile.

"Oh yes you are." Alan Ashby said. "Here, take a shot." Not seeming all too happy about it, Danny did eventually take the shot.

"So, are we going to explain why Ben is still looking at the door and muttering 'Gay Problem'?" I asked, sliding James' beer from him and taking a swig for myself.

"Oh yes, that. Maybe it's best we don't right yet." James said.

"No, no, go ahead. I've got them." A girl that I hadn't noticed before said. "Right, I'm Jeydon. According to James, you're Shawn Milke? So I take it that means the guy sitting beside you is, um, Shane Crump?" We nodded. "Right, well I've known Ben since he was just a short lad, so I'll kindly usher him and Daniel away now." The blue haired girl said. If you asked me, I'd say she was definitely a strange one. But, true to her word, the girl managed to get Danny and Ben to follow her to another part of the bar.

"Alright, get ready." James said, smiling very bright and sitting up a bunch straighter. 

"Oh I'm ready, but I think you're perhaps a bit too ready?" Shane said, sipping the same beer I'd swiped from James.

"Quiet down!" Alan shouted. "This is interesting!" 

Austin took one look at Alan, who resembled a puppy finding a home or a child on Christmas, and started to chuckle. "Too cute." I heard him whisper.

"Alright children, let storytime commense, even though this happened only a few minutes ago." James said. "Basically, Cam, Sam, and I made a comment to Danny and Ben earlier today about their ship, Benny Brusnop, which is basically what they're fans call them having a legitimate relationship, and neither of them seemed very bothered, which was usual enough. But I thought about it more when Ben's best friend, Jeydon, from Primary School, showed up and dragged him off with some important news. If looks could kill, the jealousy on Danny's face would've turned her to ash. A few moments later, Jayy Von Monroe walks in, very ticked off like, and sits with us. So I, wanting an actual gay guy's opinion, asked him what he thought about all this. He apparently noticed a very long time ago and tried to figure out exactly what was going on, and he told us what he found then. He said Ben had a crush on a guy named Neil in Primary school and has really always been gay, so he suspects he likes Danny. Then he said that Danny is completely straight, but he's got a  really big secret that could very likely be a crush on Ben. Then Jeffree Star showed up so Jayy could get layed and on his way out of the door he called 'Have fun with your gay problem'. Now Ben's confused and we all think they're gay more than ever." James finished, letting out a loud sigh.

"Sounds like the only way to find out is to lock them both in one room with only 1 towel." Shane mumbled.

"What?!" Austin shouted, starting to laugh so hard that it looked like he might fall off of his chair. 

"I think what Austin means to say is that that might not be the best way to do things." Alan clarified.

"I dunno you guys, what if that would work? I mean, sure that pretty much guarantees that they're going to have a bit of 'fun', but it wouldn't be long before neither of them could stand the towel for various reasons." James said.

"Well I for one think that is an idea that puts a lot of pictures in my head that I don't particularly want in my head." I said, volunteering my own opinion.

"I have to agree with Shawn. I mean, isn't there any other way to do this? Once that doesn't scream sex?" Alan said.

Everyone got very quiet, thinking. Austin looked like her had an idea at one point but quickly shut up when he noticed a particular blue haired girl coming back with the two Asking Alexandria members. 

"Well I've got to scadaddle." Jeydon said into the silence. "I'll see you later Ben, we'll meet up another time before I go back to the UK to get Mira and my stuff. Shawn, James, Alan, can I talk to the three of you outside?" She asked. Alan, James, and I looked at eachother before agreeing, then followed the short girl outside.

"What is it?" James asked. 

"I'm leaving this up to you. You've all got two weeks to get them together, and that's it, before I tell each of them that the other wants them and pretty much lock them in a room to get over any lingering sexual tension." We shuddered at the mental images. Jeydon continued, "I don't know what your plan is, but start working on it. I'll comfirm that Ben's been less than straight for ages, and based on Danny's reaction to my stealing Ben away, it's pretty obvious that he's a bit less than straight as well. I don't want it to have to come to them battling their dominance out without clothes, but I'll do what I have to to get these two togther." Again, we shuddered at mental images. "Two weeks, boys, two weeks!" The girl shouted, turning and walking away from us.

"Great, James, I blame you." Alan said, suddenly.

Tired of the small talk, I had to ask the question that was going through all of our minds, "Blame aside, guys, how are we going to get two famously straight guys to openly admit to feelings that, while completely unlikely, could possibly ruin everything. How are we going to get Ben and Danny to admit they're in love with each other?"

How were we going to get the two sides of a fanfiction called Brusnop to believe in Brusnop, the Non Fiction?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT'S RIGHT. I FINALLY GOT AROUND TO UPDATING FFONF. LOVE ME. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW GUYS. I KNOW I AM. FOR WHOEVER REQUESTED I BRING IN SHAWN MILKE, YOU'RE WELCOME. AND COMMENT WHO I SHOULD DO THE NEXT CHAPTER ON. IF THERE'S ANYONE WHO YOU WANT TO APPEAR IN THIS STORY, YOU'VE GOT TO COMMENT SO I CAN SEE WHAT I CAN DO ABOUT THAT. I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN DO FULL STUFF LIKE I MANAGED WITH SHAWN, BUT I CAN TRY, YANNO. WELL, YEAH, I KNOW YOU LOVE ME, I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE RECENTLY, ESPECIALLY IF I START GETTING SOME LOVE.

AMIN MELA LLE, VANYA SULIE.

-BENNY