Chapter 2

I whipped out my phone an texted both Chelsea and Chloe.

"You guys up for hanging out?" I texted.

"Got homework, maybe later." Was Chloe's response, then came Chelsea's

"With Louis. He's fine with it if you wanna hang with us, though" I wasn't about to third wheel on Chelsea's date, so I headed back to my dorm because my dorm mate, Dennis, was probably out somewhere too. I turned up my radio and started to blast my All Time Low CD. After a long ride, singing along to Somewhere in Neverland, I swung open my door to see a figure sitting on my bed. I barely glanced at Dennis before throwing my stuff down and kicking off my shoes.

"I expected you to be out by now, not that it's a problem your still here! I could use some company, I'm just surp-" I stopped talking when I turned around to see that the figure wasn't Dennis. "Mom...?" I whispered.

"Hi honey!" She said with a smile.

"What do you want?" I growled. She looked like she was taken back by my tone, but she was faking. I could see it in her eyes, the way they had a sly sparkle in them.

"I just came to visit my beautiful daughter I love so much!" She cried, still smiling. I shot her a death glare.

"Get. Out." I said under my breath, which had gone ragged.

"Aw, honey" she said, she stood up to hug me but I pushed her away.

"I said get out." I repeated. She glared at me.

"You'll come back to me eventually," she whispered, before stepping out. I flopped down on my bed, and sighed. I glanced at my wrist, longing to draw blood from it. Just as I reached my blade, a hand clamped down on my shoulder. I jumped and dropped the blade. Josh spun me around to face him, and I breathed a little easier.

"Thank god your here," I said. He didn't look at me, he just picked up the blade and stuffed it into his pocket.

"Give me them all," he demanded.

"But..." I started.

"Now." He said. I rolled my eyes and pulled two more from my bra, and one from my shoe.

"That's them all, I promise." I said, placing them in his outstretched hand.

"Maybe I should check," he said, stepping closer to me with a huge smirk. I pushed him away.

"We broke up a while ago, I'm with Drake now." I looked into his deep, brown eyes. "Please, don't make this any harder for either of us." He slithered his arm around my waist, pulling my hips against his.

"Just one kiss," he seduced.

"No," I said, trying to push him again, but his grip just got tighter. His forehead was now pressed against mine, along with our hips still together. He kept his eyes trained on my lips.

"I know you still have feelings for me," he whispered. He looked in my eyes and i saw that his were filled with lust.

"I can't," I said. By now we were so close that I could smell his minty fresh breath. His lips looked so soft I could just...

He brought me as close as we could get with our lips barely touching.

"Just one more, for memories..." He whispered before putting our lips together. My arms went around his neck as he started to walk forward, forcing me to go back until we were against the wall. The dorm room door swung open, and a bouquet of flowers and box of chocolates hit the floor with a hollow thud.