Chapter 3

I pulled away from Josh, and looked at Drake.

"I...it's not what it looks like, I just-" I started but Drake cut me off.

"How...why...?" He asked quietly. Tears started to stream down my face as I pushed Josh away.

"It was my fault, man. Don't blame your girl, I kissed her." Josh said, awkwardly looking around. Drake pointed a finger at Josh.

"You. Out. NOW." Drake said, and Josh swiftly walked away with his hands in his pockets and eyes locked on the ground. Drake closed the door behind him and turned to me. " You lied," he whispered. "You cheated," he said, his voice getting threateningly low. "I gave you everything," he said, his voice now rising in anger. "AND YOU THREW IT ALL AWAY!" He finally shouted. I started to shake, and the tears kept falling. "Your a cheater," he said, his voice getting low again. I just stared, not knowing what to say.

"You hate me, don't you?" I asked. He pulled me into a hug

"No, I don't hate you. But we are breaking up." He said, and I slowly nodded.

"I understand." I replied. He looked me in the eyes and brushed back my hair.

"I'm still here if you need me." He said encouragingly. I nodded again. He let go, opened the door and stood in the frame before saying "Goodbye Molly," I simply watched him leave, completely devastated. I needed someone, but I had no one. There was a quiet knocking on the door. I swung it open to see Oliver's big eyes shining into mine. He ran in and squeezed me tight. "Oliver, I-" he shushed me.

"I know, I know." He whispered as he stroked my hair. I cried, burying my face in his shirt. He didn't say anything, he just sat down on my bed still holding me. Oliver always showed up just when I needed him. It's been like this since we were in kindergarten together. He was my protector, and I was his. Nobody would ever come between us.

"I have enough money," I finally said. He stared at me. "I'm leaving tomorrow."

"No your not, your not going anywhere. Especially not somewhere in the UK!" He said.

"I'm going," I repeated. He sighed in disappointment.

"I'll get the money, and when I do I'll find you, so we can get through this together." He said. I sniffled and stopped crying, then he stood up to leave.

"Wait!" I said as I grabbed his wrist. "Will you stay with me tonight?" He nodded and sat back down next to me, and I fell asleep with my head on his shoulder and his arm around my shoulders. The best comfort I've ever felt, ever.

...............................................................

Sorry, I know it sucks but I'm actually ok with how it's turning out but whatever. :3