Chapter 5

Molly's POV

I did it. I actually did it. I was standing in an airport in London. I had made it. I was free. I rushed to grab my bags and head out to the first hotel. I waved down a taxi and hopped in the back seat.

"Big Ben Hotel, please." I said. He nodded and started to drive.

"You have an accent," he said "you from America?"

"Yup," I replied shyly.

"Cool," he said, pulling up to the curb next to the hotel. It was huge. I payed him his $10.09 and stepped out.

"Can I afford this?" I wondered, staring at the building that was at least 5 stories, and a grand entrance lined with Christmas lights and evergreen trees everywhere. I slowly walked in and to the front desk. "I'll take the cheapest room you have." I said awkwardly. The lady handed me a room key and I set off to the second floor. I threw my bag down, shut the door and flopped on the king size bed. The room was pretty decent for $100.00, it had a kitchen, bathroom and two king size beds with a couch, a tv and a mini fridge already filled with food. I felt like I left something behind. Oh wait I did! Oliver.

Oliver's POV

Chelsea said no, and nobody's come to me with any updates on where Molly is. Plus, next flight to the UK isn't for another week. Maybe Chloe would know. As I was running down the hall I bumped into someone.

"Sorry," I grumbled as I stood up and brushed my self off. I looked up and saw the red beach wavy hair cascading down her shoulders. The outline if her hourglass figure. Her tan skin and sparkling blue eyes. "Oh, um hey Addy." I said awkwardly and she gave me that big smile of hers.

"Hey, Oli!" She replied.

"You haven't seen Molly, have you?" I asked, her smile faded as she groaned.

"Why are you looking for her?" She stepped closer to me. "I'll take you back," she whispered I my ear. I shoved her back and kept walking until I found Chloe in the arcade.

"Any sign of Molly?" I asked. She shook her head. "She texted you?" She shook her head again. I sighed. "Any idea where she could be?" She paused her game and glared at me.

"Molly's a big girl, she can take care of herself." She said in a low voice, then continued her game. "Go ask Niall or Louis, I'm busy." I sighed again and walked out. Maybe Louis or Niall did know where she was, after all she was their friend too. I found Niall in the cafeteria, eating a burger. I plopped myself in the seat next to him.

"Hey, you wouldn't happen to know where Molly is, would you?" I asked and he stopped eating his burger.

"She didn't tell you?" He said in his Irish accent that Chloe obsessed over.

"Wait, didn't tell me what?" I asked suddenly surprised. He laughed a little.

"I thought she would've told you first, maybe even taken you with her!"

"TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!"

"Alright! She said she wanted to go to London so Louis sent her to the Big Ben hotel." This wasn't meant to be. This wasn't happening. She needs me. I needed to get to her. I need her.