Chapter 6

Oliver's POV

"How do I get there?" I asked anxiously.

"I don't know any other way other than plane!" Louis responded. I looked down and sighed. I would just have to wait. Maybe she had answered me. I took out my phone.

"Nothing," I said under my breath, just as Louis phone started to ring.

"Who the hell?" He said before answering. "Hello?" I stood staring at him waiting to see who it is. He widened his eyes. "Ok, ok calm down! Where are you now?" I grabbed his arm.

"Let me talk to her," I said in a low voice. He nodded and handed me the phone. "Molly?" I asked and she gasped.

"Oliver. I'm so sorry! I don't know what I was thinking! I need you! Please come get me, please!" She pleaded through tears. I wished I was there with her.

"Ssshhhh," I whispered. "Just stay calm, ok?" I heard her sniffle and her crying slowed as she eagerly listened. "I'll be there as soon as possible."

"Ok," she said quietly "I'm so sorry."

"Don't be, it's ok. Can you tell me exactly where you are?"

"London," she said and I shrieked as I desperately tried to tell Molly I had to go. I ran down the hall throwing Louis's phone back at him. Next flight for London now. I grabbed a suitcase and ran to my car. I sped off to the airport. I was just in time to see others boarding the plane.

"WAIT!" I shouted, sprinting as they started to shut the door. I slithered in and slumped in my seat and fell asleep.

Molly's POV

Why did he just leave like that? He hates me. Nice going Molly, you stupid fucker! I sighed as the voices echoed over and over in my head. I laid down realizing how alone I was. I looked at all my texts but I didn't feel like responding. They wouldn't care anyways. I curled up on the couch and put on a movie. I fell asleep there eventually...all alone.

...............................................................

Sorry it's kinda short but I'm tired so screw it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE AND CHELSEA AND MY IMAGINARY READERS!