Chapter 7

Molly's POV

I stretched out my arms and legs as I slowly sat up. The room was engulfed in the morning sunlight coming in through the window. I stood up and stretched once more before walking to the fridge and realizing I had no real food.

"UUUGGGHHH" I groaned as I walked to the phone to order room service. Damn, I loved this place! I should get Oliver something to eat too! Wait...he's not here. I dropped the phone and sighed as I walked back to the couch and flicked on the tv. Sponge bob was on, I can always count on him to cheer me up. That's when my phone started to go off rapidly. Oli?! I grabbed it and scrolled through all the messages from today and yesterday. I bit my lip because I felt bad for not responding yesterday, but I'll respond now. First, Chloe.

"I'm fine, once I find a place to stay permanently I'll tell you where I am." Now Chelsea.

"I'm not dead, Louis and Niall know where I am." Josh could wait. But Oli...I sighed. As I leaned back on the couch and looked at his name shining on the screen, the tears that has formed in my eyes were threatening to fall. I lied to him, I can't live with that.

Oliver's POV

"Molly?" I asked in a shocked but worried voice.

"Oli?" She responded, and a smile grew on my face now that I knew she was still ok.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yea, just a little lost and confused."

"Just stay where you are, ok? The plane is about to land."

"Wait, WHAT!?"

"I'm in London,"

"WHY!?" she shrieked and my heart broke a little with those words.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY!?" I shouted, which earned me a few stares from others on the plane but I didn't care."FOR YOU! THAT'S WHY!" I heard her gasp, and I knew exactly why. I never yelled at her, she hated yelling because it's all her mum did to her growing up.

"Oli..." She whispered.

"I didn't mean to yell, it slipped."

"I know, it's ok. I probably deserved it anyways." I bit my lip in fear because I knew where this was going.

Molly's POV

"I didn't mean to yell, it slipped." He said as my eyes drifted to the razors lying on the table.

"I know, it's ok. I probably deserved it." I said, and he went completely silent. "I should go," I said awkwardly after about 30 seconds.

"I-" he started.

"Bye, Oli." I said sadly and pressed end before he could protest. I had to get out of here before he came. I couldn't face him, not yet, not like this. I packed up everything and headed to the front desk to find somewhere else to stay.

...............................................................

Yea, I'm sorry it took a long time for me to update but yea here you go