Chapter Five

Disclaimer: I do not own any Naruto characters, excluding my ocs.

Third Person's POV:

"Eiri: I'm at Point B."

"Sasuke: I'm at Point C."

"Sakura: I'm at point D."

. . . .

". . .Naruto: I'm at point A."

"Naruto you're slow." Kakashi groaned. "Alright, team 7, the target has moved. Go after it!" Kakashi ordered.

The four genin ran through the forest as they hid behind the trees. "Over there." Naruto professed in a low voice.

"What's your distance from the target?" Kakashi asked.

"Five meters. I'm ready, just give the signal." Naruto answered.

"I'm ready too." Sasuke replied.

"So am I." Sakura said.

"What they said." Eiri said.

"Okay. . .now!" Kakashi yelled.

They all lunged at the target at the same time. I guess their dramatic display of affection to the 'we are one' statement was finally getting it's way into action.

"Gotcha! I got 'em! I got 'em!" Naruto shouted before the cat decided that it was such a great idea to mess with Naruto's face. As much as I hate to admit it, what you read is right people. The target was none other than a cat.

"Can you verify the ribbon in the right ear?" Kakashi asked.

"Affirmative. We got a positive ID." Sasuke assured. Sakura wasn't able to do anything as she wasn't sure how to keep the cat from doing further damage on the blonde's face, while the other kunoichi continued to stare, mesmerized by the mere sight of the cat.

"Right. Lost pet Tora: Captured. Mission accomplished." Kakashi said.

"Can't we get any better mission than this?!" Naruto shouted. "I HATE CATS!" He screeched that made Kakashi almost lose his balance and fall on the ground.

----

"Oh my poor little Tora! Mommy was so worried about your naughty little fuzzy face, yes!" The big fat- ahem, I mean they all watched as the cat was being squished to death by a certain. . .lady.

"Stupid Cat! That kitty deserves to be squashed!" Naruto laughed while rubbing his head.

"No wonder it ran away." Sakura commented as Eiri nodded in agreement. The latter's eye twitching, the more as she watches the hideous scene being displayed in front of her.

The Uchiha being an Uchiha, didn't say anything.

"Now then, for Team Seven's next mission, we have several available tasks." The Hokage stated. "Ah, among them, babysitting the chief counselor's three year old-," As the list continued, Eiri could feel herself getting all tired by the second. That is, until, the blonde made another complaint that ceased her way of thought to her room and the pillows that her nose is missing.

"NO! I don't want to do these things, they're all boring! I want to do real missions!" Naruto whined. "Come on old man!"

"He's got a point." Sasuke thought.

"But he's such a pain!" Sakura thought.

Kakashi sighed. "I knew this was coming."

Iruka butted in. "How dare you! You are just a brand new genin with no experience! Like everyone else, you start with simple missions to develop your skills and improve yourselves!"