Chapter III

'Huh? Where am I?' I looked around and realized that I'm inside my room.

What happened? Why am I here? "Headma--"

"You must kill Jeon Jungkook. That man is dangerous."

'It's that voice again.'

"AAHHH! My head! I-it hurts!" It's like my head was being crushed. It hurts so much.

"Haneul, dear, p-please keep t-this in your mind. W-we love y-y-you so... much."

A strange woman and man... With... blood... all over them... Who are they?

"AAHHH! My head! Someone help... me..." I felt someone hug me. I couldn't really tell who this person is since my vision is getting blurry but all I know is, this person is warm and the pain in my head is slowly going away.

"Haneul. Haneul! It's me, Taehyung Hang in there!" I see... So, it's Taehyung. I smiled at him and the next thing I saw was darkness.

"Huh? I... fainted... again. Geez. Seriously? Ah... Good thing my head doesn't hurt anymore." I got out of my bed and headed to the kitchen to get water. I'm so... thirsty...

"Idiot! What are you doing here? You should stay there in your room and rest!" I heard a familiar voice and I turned around to see Taehyung with a concerned look on his face.

"A-ah... O-oh, Taehyung. I-I'm fine now. S-so don't worry." The heck?! Why am I blushing?

'Haneul! It's me, Taehyung!' Ugh! No! Get it out of your mind, Im Haneul! Wait, now that I think of it, he smells kinda good... Eh? No, no, no! Stop, it!

"-neul! Haneul! HANEUL! Geez, what are you doing here? See, your face is red and it feels hot. Go back to your room now, idiot." He touched my forehead and neck.

"A-ah, no. Really, I'm fine, now. And besides, I'm just here to get a cup of water since my throat feels so dry." Wah. That was so close...

"It's normal that your throat would feel dry since you were asleep for like, 27 hours already."

"Eh? EH??? 27 HOURS?" Woah. What happened anywa-- Oh. That's right. A strange woman and man...

"Hey, if you wanted something, you could've just called me, you know..." He muttered and looked away but it was loud enough for me to hear.

Teehee.

"Heh? Who knew that you also have an adorable side?" I decided to tease him. XD

"W-whatever! I'm going now." And with that, Taehyung glared at me while slightly blushing and walked away...

"What a bipolar guy..." I shook my head and poured water on the cup that I was holding.

Meanwhile on Jungkook's side...

"Tch. Someone has touched my little girl before me. I'll let you get away this time, since you kinda helped her. But, you will have to say goodbye next time, Kim Taehyung." Jungkook said as he continued to play chess.
______________________________________

Seriously, I don't get Jungkook's personality. Just kiddin. XD I, myself, doesn't really know what's going on in this story that I wrote. The ideas just pops inside my mind and my hand will automatically type the ideas that I get xD

-Panda's Coolest Potato-