Chapter XII

Haneul's P.O.V.

I walked back to the girls' dorm with a smile on my face. I'm just so thankful to have a friend like him. He's like, the best bestfriend material, ever. Well, I'm probably exaggerating right now, but it's the truth though.

I changed into my PJs and brushed my teeth before going to sleep. It's been a very random day today. Sigh.

"Curses. My back freakin' hurts." I stretched a little before lying down on my bed.

"Goodnight, Mom. Goodnight, Dad." And with that, I closed my eyes and got ready to have a peaceful sleep.

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Hey, Princess!"

"Jungkook-oppa! Pwomish me that when we gwow up, we'll marry each other jush like our parentsh." Little Haneul grinned at little Jungkook.

"Hmm. I promise." Little Jungkook held her hand and brought it close to his face.

"Jungkook, son, we need to go home now!" His father said.

"Ne!" He yelled towards the direction of his father.

"Princess, I need to go now. See you next time!" He tapped little Haneul on her forehead with his two fingers before running to his father.

"Bye-bye, Kookie-oppa! I wuv you!"

"Hmm! I love you too!"

Haneul suddenly woke up and sat there on her bed, blushing and panting hard.

"W-what... was that?" She unconciously touched her forehead and she remembered the scene of little Jungkook doing his signature move. "Was that... a memory or... something?" She blushed harder and touched her forehead.

She realized what she was doing and slapped herself to come back to reality and stop blushing. "Ugh! Stop it, Haneul!" She slapped herself repeatedly because she can't seem to get the scene out of her mind.

"Does... that mean... that I made a stupid promise with Jeon Jungkook? Fudge. Get yourself together, Im Haneul!" The sun shone brightly across her room. She immediately lied back down and covered her entire face with her blanket.

She suddenly heard a knock on her door but she got afraid and nervous that it might be Jungkook again so, she didn't open it.

After several knocks, the person that was knocking from the outside finally spoke up. "Haneul, sweetie, it's me." Haneul immediately recognized the headmaster's voice. She stood up and opened the door.

"G'morning, father. I missed you." She hugged him tight.

"I missed you, too, dear." Seokjin caressed her hair and smiled. "Glad to hear you call me 'father'." He chuckled.

"By the way, sir, I need to tell you something." She pulled out from the hug.

"What is it?" His face turned serious. Actually, he wanted to sulk because she stopped calling him father again.

"Do you want to know what happened to me when I disappeared for a month?"

"Yes."

She told her adoptive father about the Jeon family's evil deeds and about the whole torturing matter. Seokjin was very shocked and disappointed at Jungkook when he heard the story.

"And just this morning, something appeared in my dreams. I do not know if that was just a dream or was that a memory? It felt so... real." She said.

"I'm clearly disappointed at Jungkook-ssi for doing that to you. But, maybe, he has a reason for doing that. Just maybe, everything will change and the two of you would be able to fulfill the promise that you made."
______________________________________

Omg, yaassss! Chapter 12~~~ Lol I really like the little JungHa (Jungkook and Haneul) scene. Eyyyy Naruto referrence 😂😍 Itachi tapping Sasuke on his forehead ❤❤❤ Well, I'll end it here. Annyeong~

-Panda's Coolest Potato-