Chapter XIV

Haneul's P.O.V.

"I'm sorry. I really am."

Oh, for goodness' sake, Haneul, do not believe in his words. He might just be acting. Maybe? Maybe not?

Aaand... here I go again, overthinking things. I sighed, grabbed my rod, and got ready to go to the abandoned building. Oh, I forgot to tell you that this rod was given to me by the headmaster when he came here to talk.

"Haneul."

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?" Why's he here?

"Nothing. I knew you'd be here so..." He said, directing his gaze away from me.

"Well, since you're here, mind training with me again?"

"Yeah, sure."

Days, weeks, and months passed by. It was now our graduation day. Jungkook never appeared in my life again, eversince that day. Weird, huh. But, I heard from the other seniors that he's been doing good.

Well, I have a good news~ I have moved on from him. Thanks to Taehyung who was always giving me some friendly advice. He has changed a lot. And by that, I mean, a lot.

He stopped giving cold shoulders to the girls and other students, well, except for the seniors. His communication skills have improved a lot. The reason why he changed was still unknown to me but, I'll find time to ask him 'bout that. He also gained a lot of friends, and I'm very thankful for that. Whoever's the reason why he changed, thank you so much. He told me that he'll only show his bright side only to me but, you know, people change. But, honestly, I got hurt a bit. Well, that doesn't matter now, does it?

Training in the abandoned building has been our official bonding time. We promised that someday, we'll be badass people who'll capture gangsters who has done very serious crimes. Though, there's still a low possibility that our promise will come true, haha.

Oh, I've changed as well. Not really a big change tho, I just came back to my old self because I felt guilty for being cold to my friends and classmates, even for just a short period of time.

Things... have turned out pretty messed up. Well, not really messed up but... things are not going according to my plan. I was supposed to hate Jungkook for the rest of my life but, I have already moved on from the past and decided to forgive him. Only him though, not his family. I wonder why I did that... He was the one who killed my parents and the one who caused me so much pain. Umm, let's say, I'm not the type of person who holds a grudge against someone for all eternity. I know, I'm too kind. Just kidding.

I'm just so, so happy that my life right now has been peaceful. Nothing bad's been happening. And oh, the nightmare stuffs and the pain in the head thing? Tada! It's gone. But, I wish that they would sometimes come because it somehow helped me remember things from the past.

"Haneul! The graduation and recognition ceremony will start in fifteen minutes!"

"Okay! Just give me two more minutes!" I shouted. That was Taehyung. Last night, he told me that he'd pick me up from the girls' dorm so that we can come to ceremony together. How sweet of him.

"Okay, okay! Just be quick! The headmaster might get mad at us." He shouted from outside my room. I put on my white flats, grabbed my handkerchief, aaaand, perfect! I checked myself on the mirror and... Heol! I looked so different. I look... uglier than usual. Just kidding. I looked kinda... pretty. I smiled at myself and ran towards the door and opened it. "Oh. My. Gosh." Oh mah gawsh! KIM -FREAKING- TAEHYUNG LOOKS SO HOT.

"Finally. Let's go." He grabbed my hand. I blushed and just let him drag me. Calm down, Haneul. He always looks hot so you should get used to it.

Wait, what?

Ugh! Okay. Okay. Prevent yourself from hyperventilating.

"Are you okay? Your face is... very red. Are you sick?" He stopped for a second and looked at me.

"Uh... N-n-no. I-I'm fine." I pulled my hand out from his tight grasp and tried to breathe.

"Okay, then. By the way, you look beautiful." He smiled and continued walking.

The F?

'You look beautiful.'

Stop! I took a deep breath and calmed down. I walked to his side and gathered up the courage to say,

"You look good, as well."
______________________________________

*Sigh*

Haneul feels happy but I don't.

I feel... sad for some reason.

Bye.

-Panda's Coolest Potato-