Chapter XVII

Haneul's P.O.V.

"Don't touch her, you son of a bitch."

I turned around and saw Taehyung glaring at Jungkook. If looks could kill, Jungkook would really be dead by now.

"Taehyung-ah." I immediately stood up and went to him, causing Jungkook's hand to be removed from my face.

"Let's go, Haneul. You shouldn't be here with him." Taehyung grabbed my hand forcefully and dragged me away from Jungkook. I looked back and slightly bowed to him as a sign of apology. He smiled at me, telling me that it's okay but the look of concern was still evident on his face.

"Taehyung-ah, it hurts. Please let go of my hand." Taehyung did not respond. Instead, he just kept dragging me to the back of the school. "Taehyung-ah, please. I-it hurts."

"TAEHYUNG, I SAID LET GO!" I yanked my hands out of his tight grasp and yelled.

"WHAT, I'LL LET GO OF YOU AND YOU'LL RUN BACK TO THAT ASSHOLE?" He turned to face me, looking absolutely furious."Then, go! Why did I even bother to get you away from him. You must really be enjoying your time with your precious sunbae-nim, huh? He even had his hand on your face! How did it feel to be touched by him? Would you rather be with him instead of me? Answer me, Haneul! ANSWER M--"

*Slap*

"Alright, Taehyung. I've had enough. I looked for you everywhere to apologize for what I did earlier, hoping that we'll be fine again and have our date. But, I couldn't find you anywhere. I got so frustrated at myself so I just cried because I didn't know what to do. Then, Jungkook came and offered to help me search for you. There. I have explained what really happened. That's all I wanted say. I'm sorry. I'll leave now." I tried my best to look brave even though the tears were already threatening to fall. Before I could even take a step, Taehyung suddenly pulled me to his chest and hugged me tight.

"I'm sorry. It's only the first week of our relationship and I've already messed up. I let my anger take control. I... I got scared." He said, burying his face in my neck.

"Scared of what?" I asked.

"Scared of losing you."

I hugged him back and cried. I love him so much. I can't stay mad at him for a long time. "T-taehyung-ah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please... please forgive me. I messed up too."

"Ssshh, Haneul. It's fine now, hm? Stop crying. It's okay, we both messed up. Actually, what I did was worse. I'm the one who should be apologizing. I'm sorry." He pulled out from the hug and held my face with both of his hands.

"Now we're even, haha." I hugged him on his waist and chuckled. I inhaled his scent and damn, he smells good.

"Haneul-ah."

"Hm?"

"I love you, I really do."

"I love you too."

"Let's have our date, shall we?" Taehyung asked as I pull out from the hug.

"Yes. Let me just fix myself. I look like sh** right now." We held hands and walked towards the apartment that I live in during vacations.

"Yeah, you do." He playfully looked at me from head to toe. I slightly pinched his arm and stuck my tongue out at him. "Just kidding, haha."

While we were leaving the school grounds, we saw Jungkook standing near the gates. I glanced at Taehyung and he kind of had a sour look on his face. It got awkward as we walked towards the gate.

"Oh? Pri-- Haneul-ah and Taehyung-ssi. Have you guys made up? I'm sorry if I somehow ruined your day." Jungkook came to us and apologized.

"You're not forgiven, you little shit." Taehyung looked somewhere and muttered lowly but I still heard him. I pinched his hand and he winced in pain, still not looking at Jungkook.

"Ah, yes, Jungkook-ssi, we've made up. I'm also sorry for bothering you a while ago." Talking to him still feels weird.

"No, Haneul-ah, you don't have to apologize." He shook his head lightly and smiled.

"Ahem, ahem. If you'll excuse us, we'll take our leave now." Taehyung cleared his throat and glared at Jungkook.

"Ah, I'm sorry. You can go now. Bye, Taehyung-ssi. Bye, Haneul-ah." Jungkook flashed a smile, showing his teeth. He looks like a bunny, a cute one.

'Wait, what. I take it back, lol. Aish, stop it.'

Jeon Jungkook keeps messing up my mind. Today, he acts kind and then the next day, he acts cold, or worse, he acts like a psycho. But, I guess that's all in the past now. His expressions looked genuine, though. But, I still don't trust him. He's a member of the Jeon family, afterall.

"Haneul-ah, what's wrong? You're spacing out." My thoughts got cut off when Taehyung spoke.

I sighed and told him, "It's Jungkook. He... he was so nice to me. He even apologized for what he did to me back then. I already forgave him but, I still feel confused. What if he's acting? Did he really change? I don't know anymore."

"Haneul-ah, now is not the time to think about those things. Today is all about you and me." Taehyung said, obviously getting mad again when I mentioned Jungkook. But he's right. I should not think of other things and just enjoy our day together.
______________________________________________

2 updates in one day to make up for that one year hiatus haha~ 💖💖💖

-Panda's Coolest Potato-