Chapter VI

"I'm coming, Princess~" The 'demon' said, holding a whip.

"W-w-what are you-- AAHHH!" It hurts!

*Second hit*

*Third hit*

*Fourth hit*

*Fifth hit*

"Yes! Yes! That's a lovely expression, Princess! I want to see more of it." He continued hitting me with his damned whip.

Tears were streaming down from my cheeks. Blood were coming out of the areas that he had hit. It hurts so much.

Third Person's P.O.V.

The 'demon' whipped her over and over again until he was satisfied. Haneul's porcelain skin was now full of wounds and bruises and was now stained with blood.

"You... Who... are you?" Haneul asked, still struggling and trying to free herself from the chair that she was tied up in.

"Me? There's no need for you to know who I am, princess." He laughed like a maniac.

"Answer... me."

"Heh. You really want to know, huh? Well, try and guess, Haneul."

'Think. This guy's voice is very similar to someone I know. No... That can't be... It can't possibly be... "him".'

"Jungkook... sunbae?" She managed to say before violently coughing out blood.

"Why, yes. You did a good job, my dear."

"Jungkook... How could... y-you?" Not so long after, she collapsed.

"Heh. Not right now, Princess. I won't let you sleep, yet." Jungkook chuckled devilishly and started getting tools to torture Haneul.

As you can see, Jungkook is torturing Haneul because her family was said to be the strongest and most influencial gangsters. The Jeon family was the second strongest, and they hated it. The elder Jeons told Jungkook to kill the Im family, so that they can be the number one.

"C'mon now, princess! Don't you dare sleep while I'm still not satisfied." He started electricuting Haneul. She got surprised and shot her head up, with tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Why? Why... must you... do this to... me?" She asked.

"Hmm, I wonder why? It's because we, the Jeon Family, are the strongest and the number one gangsters! Not your pathetic family!" And with that, he slapped her hard on her left cheek.

"I... loved you... Jungkook-sunbae. My heart hurts. I... can't believe... that the person... I love, is causing me so much pain... and most of all, the person... that I admired and loved so much... wants to kill me..." She cried out.

Jungkook's eyes widen in surprise. He knew that Haneul loves him but, he never thought she'd confess to him while he's letting her suffer.

"You love me, eh? Shouldn't you just let me hit you and do whatever I say? You love me, right? Right?" He flashed a psychotic smile.

Haneul didn't answer. Her entire body was in pain. She closed her eyes in an attempt to remember anything from her past. "Didn't I tell you to not sleep, huh?" Jungkook whipped her hard on her stomach and thighs. She winced in so much pain. "Great! That's the expression I wanted to see! You and your family are pathetic!"

"I want you to count how many times I hit you with whatever tool I use. Say it loudly! If you don't, I'll let you strip naked on the rooftop of this building and whip you there. Is that understood?" This man was a psycho. There was no stopping him in trying to kill the last member from the Im family. Yes, last. The gangsters working from the Jeon family have already killed the other Im family members.

...

"Answer me, dammit!" He whipped her again.

"TWO!" She suddenly yelled, not wanting to strip naked in front of the psycho.

"Good girl!"

"THREE!"

"FOUR!"

"FIVE!"

"SIX!"

"SEVEN!"

After an hour of whipping, Haneul's body was now greatly bruised, even her face. She got slapped by him several times for stuttering. What a very stupid reason.

"A HUNDRED AND FIFTY-SEVEN!"

"My, my... I'm feeling tired right now. We shall continue this tomorrow, princess." He approached Haneul and kissed her on her forehead.

"I swear, Jeon Jungkook, I will make you pay thrice. I'll let you feel the pain that I have suffered." Her eyes have become dull and emotionless.

"Then let me see you try, my adorable princess." And with that, he slapped her hard and chuckled before leaving.

Haneul clenched her fist and glared at Jungkook's leaving figure.
______________________________________

ANNYEONG, MY BELOVED PANDAS~~~ (lol that's what I'll call my readers xD) Soooo... I'm sorry it took me so long to update...

Tokyo Ghoul + Vampire Knight, eh? COME OUT NOW, FELLOW OTAKUS 😂😂😂 I got the idea of the Moon Academy (instead of Cross Academy) and the school guardian thing from Vampire Knight. The torturing thing from Tokyo Ghoul~

-Panda's Coolest Potato-