Final Eight-Family interviews

Final 8 tributes-

District One: Linda Heart

District Three: Misty Earl

District Four: Jet Sparks

District Five:Cato Death (Brought back to life from 74 games)

District Seven: Jessie Mellark

District Eight: Spencer Hawthorne

District Ten: Jack Nettle

District Twelve: Daisy Bell (brought back to life from 43rd hunger games)

Charles Flickerman's P.o.v

District one- Linda's home

I head towards the first remaining tributes house which is located in district one. The roads in district one are made of pavement, the houses are beautiful. I knock on the door and wait patiently a small girl with blonde hair answers.

"Cashmere, the interview guy is here!"The small girl yells.

Cashmere comes to the door rather quick.

"Hello Charles."Cashmere said.

"It's been awhile."I reply.

Cashmere shows me into the living room which is we're I will do the interview.

"How do you feel about Linda being in the final eight?"I asked the two people in the house.

"It's wonderful."Cashmere mummers.

"So do you think she can win?"I ask.

"She better win!"Cashmere hissed.

I decide to ask the final question.

"What did you think when she was reaped?"I ask.

"It was a honer."Cashmere replied before the small blonde haired girl showed me out.

That family is so hostile.

District Three- Misty's Home

A tall dark haired boy with light skin answers the door and tells me his name is Jem.

"Jem, was the district fire that almost killed your sister an accident,?"I asked my voice shivering slightly.

"I believe it was."Jem whispered.

"Do you believe that your sister could have escaped the burns if she didn't save anyone?"I ask.

"No way!"Jem yelled.

I notice that he's very defensive about his sister and the fire, I decide to leave it at that. I leave the cold three room house and head towards the train for the next tributes home.

District four- Jet's Home

I walked through the sandy beaches of district four and stopped infront of a house that's registered to Jet's family. I knock on the door but nobody answers how strange! I open the door surprised that its not locked, but then I see the dead body on the floor it's a small child with black hair and green eyes, she looks just like Jet. I feel bad for Jet, his whole family must be dead. I slowly tour the house to confirm my suspicions, they are all dead.

I identify the small girl as Ivy sparks, his parents are Seline and Zeus Sparks.

District Seven- Jessie's Home

I walk through the forests of district seven and there's a run down log cabbin, this must be we're Jessie lives since her parents abandoned her.

"Hello." A red haired girl said.

I look at her a bit shocked she looks nothing like Jessie.

"I'm here for the interview."I say.

She just nods and shows me into a room with a few chairs.

"Is Jessie able to win?"I asked her.

"Yes she is, she's the strongest girl I know in district seven."Ginny explained.

"Did you ever think Jessie would kill someone?"I asked.

"She always had the spunk, and she hate when the young ones die."Ginny replied.

"How did you feel about her training score?"I asked.

"It was amazing and it shows how strong she is."Ginny whispered.

I nod headed out of the old run down cabin ready to head to district ten. I knew that Spencer's family wouldn't be home.

District Ten- The Orphanage

A old gray haired lady with the name tag saying Apple opens the doors.

"We'll young fella I didn't expect to see ya today."Apple grumbled.

Two small kids are playing in the background.

"So Apple, when did he move to he orphanage?"I ask.

"He was only seven y'all."Apple muttered.

"How did you feel when he saved the district seven girl?"I ask my eyes full of curiosity.

"It was truly heartbreaking to see him save that young girl."Apple cries.

"Thank you for your time."I reply heading out the door but a brown haired girl with light skin and blue eyes stops me.

"Jack was like a brother to me."The small girl cries.

I grab a red bow out of my bag and pass it to the young girl she looks amazed.

"Keep it safe."I say before heading off to the hovercraft.