Temptation

Sitting in my room i remember the girl that i use to be and the woman that i am now , and it's hard to believe how much I've changed , i was a girl from nowhere ,living on the streets with only the cloths on my back and what i could carry in my backpack , i didn't have a dime to my name , and i slept wherever i could . Well until i decided to change , i was tired of being hungry and i wanted a home of my own and that was going to take money . So i did what i had to in order to survive. I was almost killed and that was when I decided to change my life I refused to use to live like this any longer . Follow me on my journey and see how I became Temptation .

##################################################################

Hey Tempest what are you up to girl , wanna hang out let's go down by and see if we can hustle somebody for breakfast .

Hey Kat where have been i haven't seen you around lately , and yea we can hang out let me get my backpack , breakfast sounds good I'm hungry I didn't eat much last night .

Tempest looked at Kat she had to admit that Kat was a pretty girl , and she liked her but Kat just hung out with some pretty shady people sometimes , and she traded her body for money , but she was a good person . With her coco complexion and hazel eyes , along with her long black hair and model thin body she was stunning .

Now if you asked Tempest if she herself was pretty she would say no I'm only average looking , it was clear that she didn't see what other people saw when they looked at her , she had that perfect peaches and cream complexion long silky black hair and eyes so dark that they looked black , her lips were looked like she had just been kissed they were plump and pink , and she was about 5'5 with curves in all the right places she was beautiful but she didn't see it .

So Kat where are we going are we going , and i want to know where you've been , you can tell me all about while we walk .

Girl you know me , I had to go and get my freak on I found me a nice piece of ass and he was cute as hell , i spent two days with him doing things that would make the bees blush .

He said his name was Spider but I called him rider cause he knows how to ride that thang honey i didn't want to let him go home . Come on we're going down to Maybelles breakfast is on me you can order anything you want girl you know i got you I got a little paper so it's no problem and after we're done we'll go down to that little second hand shop and get us a couple outfits .

Wow where did you meet him at I've told you that you need to be careful with these guys Kat , it's nice of you to buy me breakfast thank you , but you don't have to buy me cloths what i have is fine .

Yea right Temp , when was the last time you got some new cloths , oh yea i remember about six months ago . You need to start fixing yourself up girl hell you beautiful you can catch yourself a nice man , I don't wanna hear another word we are going now let's go eat .

But .....

But nothing girl come on , if I don't look out for you who will , anyway you just like a little sister to me you family , and family take care of each other .

Ok you win but I'm going to pay you back as soon as i get it ok !

Sure now bring your skinny ass on here , it looks like there's something going on at Maybelles let's go see what's going on .